Quote Originally Posted by FC Corp View Post
I hear what you're saying but this isn't about opinion, it's about facts. I would bet a nickle on my lowest setting, which is less than what VF puts out, my car would walk away from that VF car at a dig and a roll. The power is instant, may not be with other turbo tuners but UR knows what they're doing. I guess all those words I wrote meant nothing.

You seriously think I am in this for records, etc.? I am in it for street driving performance only, I can assure you of that and the fact is, even with an UR TT bolt on, the car will outperform any VF car on the street.

Just acknowledge what this is really about.
1. VF provides a cost effective solution for limited instantaneous power that some may otherwise not be able to afford.
2. VF has developed a boxed kit that can be shipped to a qualified shop for install so no need to load up the car and ship it miles away.
3. VF has developed a solution that's reversible which is good, but I for one would not buy a car that was SC then had the process reversed.

I'm not knocking what they're selling, I am only questioning the way they market their product such as the title of this thread. Absolutely misleading.
I guess you just didn't get it.

But FWIW, Turbo's, ALL OF THEM, have Turbo lag - the power is NOT instant and power delivery is not even close to N/A or S/C. That's not subject to interpretation either; it's a fact and anyone who knows anything about cars knows that.

The VF kit is not only about the enhanced power, but the fact that it drives and delivers power exactly the same way as the car does in stock trim.

VF is not about an affordable solution either.

And no one is disputing that your UGR is faster than a blower car either. With that kind of power, it had better be.

Nothing misleading about the title at all.

I can afford to go either way...it sure ain't about the money for me.

Enjoy your TT