Quote Originally Posted by VF-Engineering View Post

Also, and feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but on the twin-turbo
setups we've seen it looks as if the ALA for the rear wing is eliminated
due to the placement of the inter-coolers.

I normally will not post in another companies thread but I need to clear some of this up. The ALA with our Turbo system is (fully intact), we don't eliminate anything from the ALA system. On the promo picture, the intake ducts are removed to show the inter-coolers but they go back on unmodified. Depending on the stage of the build, we also "tune within the constraints of the factory ECU and maintain all of the creature comforts and driver assistance". Our stage 1 through stage 3+ builds are OBD2 compliant. The Underground Racing TT street builds are VERY reliable and dependable as well. Our TT system comes with a 2 year 24,000 mile warranty.

It seems you are stating the TT build are only good for straight line racing? Some of our TT customer race on the road course with our setups. As far as lag, I would love to setup something showing how there is really no comparison between the UR TT and Supercharged setup in everyday driving/racing. Lets be honest, 99% of the racing that our customers (TT or SC) do are from a roll on the highway. Esp from a roll, however you want try to explain how lag works, with an even start, the SC car will immediately see the taillights of a UR TT Huracan. In drag racing it would be a bad day for any SC setup to race a Stage 1 UR TT setup.

PS. your promo video guy is putting out false information. One of his false statements is about how long it takes to have an Underground Racing TT build completed.

Hope this clears up some of this incorrect information floating around out there, thanks.