Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Huracan For SLS Black Series

Huracan For SLS Black Series
    So I've been looking to get something on the rare side but a bit more GT like but still raw. The one car that really filled my boxes was the SLS BS. I love everything about it but all it needs is a super loud exhaust but that's besides the point. Let me know what you guys think of me selling my H for a SLS BS.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    So I've been looking to get something on the rare side but a bit more GT like but still raw. The one car that really filled my boxes was the SLS BS. I love everything about it but all it needs is a super loud exhaust but that's besides the point. Let me know what you guys think of me selling my H for a SLS BS.
    Ludicrous. Trade the Cali for another GT. I keep a 599 HGTE as my GT compliment to the H. 2 GT's is a bit redundant and the H is FAR MORE fun to drive than the SLS, but this is just my opinion, you may prefer GT's altogether

nothing wrong with two GT's, but that's a lot of money for any sls imo, but they'll always be more rare than the H, and hold there value much longer,,

I would not trade a Lambo for an Mercedes, not even for the SLS BS. I agree with Ferruccio, trade the California for an SLS BS.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

I had a similar discussion with Elisabeth aka Itswhitenoise couple of months ago when i wanted to pick up an SLS as DD. She had both the standard SLS and the SLS BS. She told me the BS it's a totally different animal compared to the standard model and she would not recommend it as DD due to the stiff suspension. My advice would be at least to drive one before taking a decision.
    I would trade the Cali for an SLS BS tho...

I forgot to add that the Cali is in the process of being sold. So I wanted to get something a bit rarer but not so raw for around the 400k USD mark
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    I forgot to add that the Cali is in the process of being sold. So I wanted to get something a bit rarer but not so raw for around the 400k USD mark
    If the Cali is as sold you do not want another fast conv?
    Or the Vette is enough for your "conv" needs?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    If the Cali is as sold you do not want another fast conv?
    Or the Vette is enough for your "conv" needs?
    I would love another convertible...Any suggestions, I just want the car soon like in the next 2 months or so. The H Spyder will be to long as I have been told we won't see it for another two years. I have my name down for the new Ford GT. I'm also considering a F12. The Aventador Roadster is just to hard to get in and out of for me and at that price point I could get something a lot more rare. I'm also considering the 650S but I'm not really a McLaren guy so I really have to go and test drive one.
    1954 Corvette

how about the SLR Roadster,,

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    how about the SLR Roadster,,
    I love the SLR but i feel that it looks to much like the SLs of its day.
    1954 Corvette