Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Huracan For SLS Black Series
    if you got a SLS roadster, and had renntech upgrade, you'd have the equivalent of the SLS BS, but with normal doors,,,

But isn't half the fun in the doors.......
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

ya I guess so, plus the suspension would not be at par with sls bs

Any other suggestions. Right now my list is
    SLS BS
    F12 Berlinetta
    SLR Roadster
    458 Speciale (maybe)
    488 GTB
    1954 Corvette

I think you said you wanted something in 2 months, well the 488's out, sls bs, no convertible, slr, suspension cant be adjusted, and generally rough ride, at times, and the top is soft not hard, if that matters, 458 S, same thing, that leaves the f12, imo nothing bad too say about it, no soft top, there are some slightly used cali T's for sale, know you've gone done that road already, but they say its a different car now,, i'll keep thinking for you,,,

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    if you got a SLS roadster, and had renntech upgrade, you'd have the equivalent of the SLS BS, but with normal doors,,,
    I agree with this post! Just do a renntech. It's SLS BS is too stiff and not as much fun.

F12 would be a fun car!

Quote Originally Posted by F1_BOSS View Post
    I agree with this post! Just do a renntech. It's SLS BS is too stiff and not as much fun.

F12 would be a fun car!
    your right, but on second thought, a car should fit, right out of the box, I know I;m contradicting my previous suggestion, but if one has too add things, it's probably not right in the beginning, imo, just buy the F12, and chop the top,, signed, Mr. Perfect

The F12 is the only Ferrari that i would consider purchasing, awesome deals too nowadays, especially here in Europe.

Looks like I'm going down the F12 road. Just saw some photos of the "F12 GTO" so I have to call on that and see if I can get in one of them. If not then I may go N-Largo just to make it a bit more special or even replicate the F60 America on a base F12
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Looks like I'm going down the F12 road. Just saw some photos of the "F12 GTO" so I have to call on that and see if I can get in one of them. If not then I may go N-Largo just to make it a bit more special or even replicate the F60 America on a base F12
    Here is my action plan, get the best deal on a F12, lower it and add a set of ADV.1 wheels; i really do believe Jordan's (ADV.1 owner) F12 is the best looking F12 on the road. Period.

More pics: ADV.1 Wheels Media Gallery | Ferrari F12 Berlinetta ADV10TSCS - Brushed Aluminum / Clear / Polished Windows, Polished Aluminum / Clear

PS. I think that his car is up for sale, shoot ADV.1 an pm here on the forum if you are interested.