Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Huracan Service - UK
    Robby

Did you know that the Audi V10 Plus is made in the same factory as Huracan... it shares the same engine...gearbox... shares the same chassis... Ohh and it even has same 610 BHP... yet Audi charge £650 for for this service

But of course, like i said, you pay for the badge. But i appreciate the value of my money (as i dont have a money tree)

Call local high quality Lambo Shop Boca Raton Fl.(Not Dealer) for a price for oil and filter on the H.with all factory parts.289.00 Dollars...
    Just saying some dealers will try to add all the unnecessary things.However,this is here in South Florida were their are many dealers and shops,in Europe I am sure it would be way more $$$

Quote Originally Posted by richardw331 View Post
    Robby

Did you know that the Audi V10 Plus is made in the same factory as Huracan... it shares the same engine...gearbox... shares the same chassis... Ohh and it even has same 610 BHP... yet Audi charge £650 for for this service

But of course, like i said, you pay for the badge. But i appreciate the value of my money (as i dont have a money tree)
    Really ? Have you been to Sant'Agata and saw an R8 assembled there ? Yes, of course both share lots of the parts that come from one factory like the hybrid chassis what is then sent to the different assembly lines. In my country the R8 V10 Plus with the same options is priced like the H. Also the service pricing for the R8 is the same as for the H here. Audi says that only a few mechanics are trained on these cars and they are treated differently that others like A6 or so. In fact, I had an A8 Quattro and they had a higher rate/hour on the A8 than on the A6 or even A4. But there have been the same mechanics working on the car ... hmmm.
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans