Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Girl broke up w/ Lambo owning BF

Girl broke up w/ Lambo owning BF
    So friend's sister I guess apparently broke up with her boyfriend who owns a Lamborghini Aventador SV.

Well, I guess this girl gave no shits about the Lamborghini after a while. I've thought about if it'd be worth owning an exotic just to get girls. Well, I guess it seems it's a very bad idea because this girl is already proof that owning a Lamborghini doesn't guarantee a strong relationship. I also don't think she really cared about the Lamborghini as much as the BF does, she liked posting pictures of her dogs more than the car.

I thought having a fancy sports car was a way to make a woman not want to leave you, but I guess they still can. Plus this girl talked more about her dogs than her BF's Lamborghini on FB. She only posted the Lamborghini like sometimes.

I thought this guy being rich would make it hard for this girl to leave him. Well, I guess she did. It's too bad, I would have asked for a ride in that SV if the opportunity came but I didn't know him.

If you truly believe that owning a Lamborghini or being rich is reason enough to prevent a significant other leaving you, then good luck maintaining your relationship when you find a significant other. If this really is the case, then you live in a deluded world. This would speak volumes as to your personality (or lack thereof).

Can I just ask - are your posts for real? C'mon - you can't honestly be posting this stuff up with even a modicum of insight into how the content lacks any degree of insight whatsoever???

Anima sana in corpore sano

Well, you've considered every option thus far, maybe time to get yourself some makeup, a dress and go get yourself an SV boyfriend! You know where ones available...just think of all the seat time you'll get! This should solve all your problems now, glad the forum here could help.

Quote Originally Posted by TTBear View Post
    Can I just ask - are your posts for real? C'mon - you can't honestly be posting this stuff up with even a modicum of insight into how the content lacks any degree of insight whatsoever???
    Lol, I'm calling prank at this point

Ohh lord, another post from "jetfalcon"....now is a confirmed teenager . He was the one who posted up "Renting out your Lamborghini" too.

JF - aka "just a fucktard", prank or not.

Admin please ban this asspipe for wasting bytes.

MBG
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

She probably left him for a guy with a bigger badder Lamborghini. There's no way she would leave him and be without a Lamborghini in her life. Just doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by reacher View Post
    She probably left him for a guy with a bigger badder Lamborghini. There's no way she would leave him and be without a Lamborghini in her life. Just doesn't happen.
    Exactly. Not possible unless some other major factor was at play. This story made huge forum news and headlines over on the SSFLLG.com website (Society of Set For Life Lamborghini Girlfriends). This particular girl, met a new guy that owned a Veneno. It was a hard decision for her to break up with an SV guy, but most of the ladies agreed that the Veneno guy was a better opportunity for her even though he was fatter, older and uglier. The Veneno is the only thing that mattered. She made the right move, upgraded, and stayed in the Lambo family. And all is right with the world.

Gosh, you are one annoying kid. Get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by copmagnet View Post
    exactly. Not possible unless some other major factor was at play. This story made huge forum news and headlines over on the ssfllg.com website (society of set for life lamborghini girlfriends). This particular girl, met a new guy that owned a veneno. It was a hard decision for her to break up with an sv guy, but most of the ladies agreed that the veneno guy was a better opportunity for her even though he was fatter, older and uglier. The veneno is the only thing that mattered. She made the right move, upgraded, and stayed in the lambo family. And all is right with the world.
    rotfl!!!!!
    2016 Rosso Mars LP610-4 Bellevue Edition
    2014 GTR Black Edition

Well I bought another Groupon and I'll ask that guy to take out the Huracan again, or the Spyder.

Even if I had a million dollars, I wouldn't really go out and buy a Lamborghini. I found out just with Apple Products if you can buy them cheap on Craigslist, you can likely sell them for what you got it for before or more the next gen version is announced. Thus you can get paid to use Apple products. If somehow I could do the same with buying used Lamborghinis and then marking them up, that would be awesome.

But seriously you guys act like this car is your life. At the end of the day, it's just a car. Just the fact his girl broke up with this guy who had a Lamborghini Aventador SV shows nobody really cares that much you have one. They will just envy you, but not really care unless their the most fake friend in the world.

I think renting is a better option, it sounds so stupid to drop $250k on a car that's not practical to drive everyday. Plus having the financial burden to maintain & repair this car. Since I can just rent it for $150-300 when I feel like driving it, sounds like a much better option than buying this and letting it stay in the garage because I realized this car isn't practical. It is an amazing car, but this is only a weekend car.

I'd rather just make friends with a Lambo owner and buy him lunch to take me out for a ride. I don't really need to drive it. Driving it can be stressful at times, so many blind spots & I had to take extra time doing lane changes.

If I really had to own one, I would at least want to try make something good out of it. Like maybe take terminally ill or unprivileged kids in a ride in a Lamborghini. Or drive a Lamborghini on uber just to see people's reactions.