Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Girl broke up w/ Lambo owning BF
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfalcon View Post
    Well I bought another Groupon and I'll ask that guy to take out the Huracan again, or the Spyder.

Even if I had a million dollars, I wouldn't really go out and buy a Lamborghini. I found out just with Apple Products if you can buy them cheap on Craigslist, you can likely sell them for what you got it for before or more the next gen version is announced. Thus you can get paid to use Apple products. If somehow I could do the same with buying used Lamborghinis and then marking them up, that would be awesome.

But seriously you guys act like this car is your life. At the end of the day, it's just a car. Just the fact his girl broke up with this guy who had a Lamborghini Aventador SV shows nobody really cares that much you have one. They will just envy you, but not really care unless their the most fake friend in the world.

I think renting is a better option, it sounds so stupid to drop $250k on a car that's not practical to drive everyday. Plus having the financial burden to maintain & repair this car. Since I can just rent it for $150-300 when I feel like driving it, sounds like a much better option than buying this and letting it stay in the garage because I realized this car isn't practical. It is an amazing car, but this is only a weekend car.

I'd rather just make friends with a Lambo owner and buy him lunch to take me out for a ride. I don't really need to drive it. Driving it can be stressful at times, so many blind spots & I had to take extra time doing lane changes.

If I really had to own one, I would at least want to try make something good out of it. Like maybe take terminally ill or unprivileged kids in a ride in a Lamborghini. Or drive a Lamborghini on uber just to see people's reactions.

If you were really concerned about terminally ill or "unprivileged" kids, why wouldn't you donate the money that you used to purchase the Groupon to a worthwhile charity? You say if you "really had to own one", you would want to make something good out of it. Why don't you put your money (or, I suspect, your parents' money, in reality) where your mouth is, and post up a picture of your receipt for a donation of $150-300 to the local animal shelter?

No? I thought not.

Jetfalcon, your presence here contributes nothing to the group. You don't actually interact meaningfully with the members, and instead insult them with moronic, irrelevant statements ("seriously you guys act like this car is your life". Really??? GFY. This is a Huracán forum. Where do you get off telling the members here how to live their lives, and judge them??) At least have the decency to be respectful where it is due, and in all likelihood, you will be treated the same because at present, you sure don't command much in the way of respect for yourself, whatsoever. If you had any insight at all, you would realize how infantile you sound, and how your presence here, at least in its current form, is not overly welcome.

Anima sana in corpore sano

Gents,

please do not give this kid any attention.
    He, for some reason, thrives on it.
    Just ignore it.

I agree...he is a nob that wants attention

My god..This is all I see when I come to the forum now is this kid talking about the most dumbest shit ever.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by TTBear View Post
    If you were really concerned about terminally ill or "unprivileged" kids, why wouldn't you donate the money that you used to purchase the Groupon to a worthwhile charity? You say if you "really had to own one", you would want to make something good out of it. Why don't you put your money (or, I suspect, your parents' money, in reality) where your mouth is, and post up a picture of your receipt for a donation of $150-300 to the local animal shelter?

No? I thought not.

Jetfalcon, your presence here contributes nothing to the group. You don't actually interact meaningfully with the members, and instead insult them with moronic, irrelevant statements ("seriously you guys act like this car is your life". Really??? GFY. This is a Huracán forum. Where do you get off telling the members here how to live their lives, and judge them??) At least have the decency to be respectful where it is due, and in all likelihood, you will be treated the same because at present, you sure don't comment much in the way of respect for yourself, whatsoever. If you had any insight at all, you would realize how infantile you sound, and how your presence here, at least in its current form, is not overly welcome.
    What is there to contribute? Just saying I drove a Lamborghini? Ya it's a great car, but that's about it. I don't really think this is some kind of huge dream of mine to own it one day since I already driven it. And I don't really care about working hard to own one, it just sounds more like working hard to be the Lamborghini's bitch.

Well I bought another Groupon and I'll ask that guy to take out the Huracan again, or the Spyder.

Even if I had a million dollars, I wouldn't really go out and buy a Lamborghini. I found out just with Apple Products if you can buy them cheap on Craigslist, you can likely sell them for what you got it for before or more the next gen version is announced. Thus you can get paid to use Apple products. If somehow I could do the same with buying used Lamborghinis and then marking them up, that would be awesome.

But seriously you guys act like this car is your life. At the end of the day, it's just a car. Just the fact his girl broke up with this guy who had a Lamborghini Aventador SV shows nobody really cares that much you have one. They will just envy you, but not really care unless their the most fake friend in the world.

I think renting is a better option, it sounds so stupid to drop $250k on a car that's not practical to drive everyday. Plus having the financial burden to maintain & repair this car. Since I can just rent it for $150-300 when I feel like driving it, sounds like a much better option than buying this and letting it stay in the garage because I realized this car isn't practical. It is an amazing car, but this is only a weekend car.

I'd rather just make friends with a Lambo owner and buy him lunch to take me out for a ride. I don't really need to drive it. Driving it can be stressful at times, so many blind spots & I had to take extra time doing lane changes.

If I really had to own one, I would at least want to try make something good out of it. Like maybe take terminally ill or unprivileged kids in a ride in a Lamborghini. Or drive a Lamborghini on uber just to see people's reactions.
    Why are you keep saying the Huracan is not practical to drive or hard to drive? This car is well balanced in all aspects for daily use. I enjoy driving it nonstop for 5 hours and don't feel tired at all. Actually I think the Huracan is too comfortable and civilized for a supercar. I wish the car was more uncivilized and inpractical like the Countach, raw and wild!!! I suggest you to rent a Diablo or Countach this time and see how inpractical , inconvinent , uncomfortable, uncivilized a Lamborghini was like.
    2016 Lamborghini LP 580
    2015 Mclaren 570S
    2015 Nissan Nismo GTR
    2014 Rolls Royce Wraith
    2013 Porsche 911 Carrera S
    2011 Ferrari 458
    1996 Porsche 911 GT2 (993)
    1988 Lamborghini 25th Anniversary Countach

Quote Originally Posted by red580 View Post
    Why are you keep saying the Huracan is not practical to drive or hard to drive? This car is well balanced in all aspects for daily use. I enjoy driving it nonstop for 5 hours and not tired at all. Actually I think the Huracan is too comfortable and civilized for a supercar. I wish the car was more uncivilized and inpractical like the Countach, raw and wild!!!
    Well, not sure I only drove it for 2 hours. I'm going to rent it again.

Maybe it was my friend who made me go crazy, lol!

Well, not sure I only drove it for 2 hours. I'm going to rent it again.

Maybe it was my friend who made me go crazy, lol!
    Try the Huracan in SPORT MODE or CORSA MODE, this car is a beast and makes beautiful sound!!
    2016 Lamborghini LP 580
    2015 Mclaren 570S
    2015 Nissan Nismo GTR
    2014 Rolls Royce Wraith
    2011 Ferrari 458

Quote Originally Posted by red580 View Post
    Try the Huracan in SPORT MODE or CORSA MODE, this car is a beast and makes beautiful sound!!
    Ya I remember, it crackles nicely.

Sport or corsa? What's the difference?

But the girl said she was down to go. She texted me back so fast.

Plus I know you can toggle with the driver screen, like where you can have maps & other display features in your HUD.

But with the inconvenience topic, I only tried the Gallardo. Gallardo felt slow once I tried the Huracan. Huracan still has that raw feeling for anyone who is coming from a sedan. The dad of this girl I'm inviting used to have a Countach in the 80s, but not anymore. I guess he realized it was too expensive or he wasn't man enough to drive it. He has 2 Teslas now.

Ya I remember, it crackles nicely.

Sport or corsa? What's the difference?

But the girl said she was down to go. She texted me back so fast.

Plus I know you can toggle with the driver screen, like where you can have maps & other display features in your HUD.

But with the inconvenience topic, I only tried the Gallardo. Gallardo felt slow once I tried the Huracan. Huracan still has that raw feeling for anyone who is coming from a sedan. The dad of this girl I'm inviting used to have a Countach in the 80s, but not anymore. I guess he realized it was too expensive or he wasn't man enough to drive it. He has 2 Teslas now.
    In CORSA MODE , it becomes a manual system, the gearbox will not upshift for you even at red zone, you will have a stiffer steering wheel, clutches engage/ disengage quicker leads to quicker gear change, higher RPM at idle (1200rpm) . You can try it next time.
    2016 Lamborghini LP 580
    2015 Mclaren 570S
    2015 Nissan Nismo GTR
    2014 Rolls Royce Wraith
    2011 Ferrari 458