Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Huracan SuperLeggera Spy Shots
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    Oh yeah I 100% know I won't get my money back on the mods i'm doing but it's already to late it's all already paid for, I didn't know the SL was going to come out so fast plus like you said with a top tier spec it might be 330K & I'm not really willing to spend that on a Huracan. For that price i'd just get a used aventador probably. Not really worries about the extra HP either really I mean it would be nice but looks wise mine already will look as good & sound as good just be a bit slower which I can live with since even with the mods & all I saved / saving about what 40k + the taxes on 330k.
    Theres a Yellow 2012 Aventador for 250k on cars.com https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...6003/overview/
    Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodHuracan View Post
    Theres a Yellow 2012 Aventador for 250k on cars.com https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/d...6003/overview/
    Bad car fax!!

Where was that confirmed?

Sorry, it did not post the previous statement.

I was asking where the confirmation was received that the SL is definitely AWD and 640bhp?

Quote Originally Posted by D11 View Post
    Sorry, it did not post the previous statement.

I was asking where the confirmation was received that the SL is definitely AWD and 640bhp?
    Check out the VIN decoder on the lamborghini service site. The Huracan Superleggera is already listed there as an individual body like the Coupé and Spyder. 640PS and AWD.
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans

I've met a person from Lamborghini 2 days ago and I confirm it will have AWD and 640hp.
    I've asked to put an option on one of them but only if I can take the wing away: don't like wings
    If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough.

It seems that we have the same gusto. No wing please. None I've seen so far fits these cars.

But I must admit that on the straight in Imola the H became very light on speeds above 250km/h. Also braking into turn 1 the car could be more stable in the rear. This is where a wing becomes functional what is more important than looks. So it's good on the track but much less of use on the road

Agree had the same feeling when I did the Esperienza in Imola.
    However I never drive my cars on track so I will buy if it can comes with no wings and without too sporty seats
    If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough.

Thanks guys, I'm glad it's AWD to be honest, I feel like it's a differentiator for Lamborghini just like NA engines. Rumor is that it beat the SV and 918 times at the Nurburgring.

If the dual clutch wasn't so much of a leap forward for the Huracan over all other Lamborghini's, I feel the AWD system enhancements would get more praise than they do. Before my Huracan, I had a LP570-4 Super Trofeo Stradale and the Huracan feels so much more advanced in every way possible. Aside from the obvious transmission aspect, the AWD system in the STS was still the old VT system to my understanding that was permanent 30/70 split front/rear. The Huracan feels lighter, considerably less feeling of an AWD car compared to the STS.

Now I will say, DO NOT drive a 675LT, if performance is your driving motivator for purchases. I've never driven a car that plants itself to the road as much as a 675LT, combination of: Trofeo R tires, active aero, carbon tub, and all the downforce aero. Damn thing is insanely fast. I'm going to part with my Huracan for an SL or a 675LT coupe, just waiting for the SL to be unveiled. Both have their pros and cons.

But isn't the 675LT in a more higher price range, like 100k more than a H ? Even the 650S is somehow glued to the road, really a high tech car. Looks is not that great but very functional. If you only look for ultimate engineering and don't bother the more or less unconfortable entry then your fine. I sat in the 650S and felt nothing special (I did not drive the car), I sat the first time in the H and it felt like the car was made for me. I had room to move, seats were perfect (not the carbon ones I tried in another car), just perfect.

Now the SL may have carbon seats as standards as well as full carbon insides the doors. Probably also a more track-oriented suspension, mabye no magneto nor lifting as these stuff adds weight. Nothing comfortable but an SL never was.