Weird Noises From Right Rear Wheel ??

Weird Noises From Right Rear Wheel ??
    Hey everyone, need some advice here. Okay so I'm at 4600 miles now & im hearing 2 odd noises that I never heard the lp610 do before.

So for 1 for a while now after the brakes warm up & you drive for a little while then whenever you come to a creep stopping there is like a weird rubbing (wom wom woooom) noise as you slow down the noise slows too so I know it's from the brake or rotor or something.

Then just last night driving really late with the windows Down & it quiet outside I also now noticed to there is a squeaking noise that seems to come only from the rear right as well like a bunch of mice or chirp sounds. That sound seems to only come at like 40+ mph & sometimes slower.

I plan to have the dealer take a look when the new steering wheel comes in & I have them install it but any idea what this could be? Any campaigns I should tell the dealer about with this issue or?

Also I had the oil changed 4 months ago at like 700 miles I'm at 4600 now should I have them go ahead & change that as well? Should I do only oil or also the expensive ass filters they pushed on me last time too??

Any help is great thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

That's exactly what we had sometime ago. Definitely not a pleasing sound. The braking sound suddenly sounded while driving normally and then there are minor squeaking sound from the suspension. Went into the dealer right away and they can't find anything wrong. Sound went away by itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How often do you use the parking brake?
    Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL

I have heard the same chirping sound intermittently, just try to ignore it. I think it came from the brakes, some dust or tiny rocks may have been stuck in brakes? 8000 km on my car right now.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodHuracan View Post
    How often do you use the parking brake?
    Everytime I park it so all the time really.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    I have heard the same chirping sound intermittently, just try to ignore it. I think it came from the brakes, some dust or tiny rocks may have been stuck in brakes? 8000 km on my car right now.
    Yeah no idea, i'm going to bring it up to lambo when I get my next oil change which will be soon but I can just ignore it if I must not to much of a big deal but it's been chirping now forever so I don't think its a rock or anything like that it's something else that wont just go away.

When I picked up my Spyder the representative told me that if I park the car and switch off ignition without pushing the P button the emergency brake will also engaged. When starting the car again it releases them but it is possible that it may create some noise over time when is does it all the time. He said to always push P first and then switch off ignition so the E brake will not be engaged automatically.

I haven't paid much attention but always follow this procedure on my cars anyways. Even my daily driver (from Japan, not much power, almost green) will beep annoyingly when not in P when ign goes off although it goes to P by itselfs automatically. No beep if I push P first before the ign button.
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    Everytime I park it so all the time really.
    some have found that the parking brake doesn't fully release and rubs, only use it in situations when the car might roll but not on level ground.
    Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL