Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Annual Service Cost?
    My closest dealership is 230 miles away.....I have to take a day off work unless I want to pay a guy $400 to do a closed transport

@Navydoc - you should try and push on your local Audi dealer to see if they can /will do it.
    Stay in school kids!

2012 McLaren MP4-12C, Standard Blue, color matched HRE S204's
    2018 Lamborghini Huracan Performante 640-4, "Orion Nebula", FI Exhaust #001, custom calipers, plenums, etc.
    Previous: 2015 Lamborghini Huracan 610-4, Bianco Icarus / Nero Ade / Rosso Alala, FI Exhaust
    2016 Infiniti QX80, a.k.a. "Tankamus" - will run over the McL or Lambo

Instagram: MBGCars

Quote Originally Posted by MBG View Post
    @Navydoc - you should try and push on your local Audi dealer to see if they can /will do it.
    Some (Audi) might do a basic oil/filter change, but I'm not certain that they can reset your car's service reminder light, because they don't have the official Lamborghini LDAS/LARAS diagnostic equipment at the Audi dealer.
    Maybe the poster who got his done at his Audi dealership knows how that dealer re-set the service reminder indicator?

Hi Navydoc, alternative possible solution. Like you I have to travel in UK for nearest dealer, not quite as far admittedly. Its annual service so only one day a year. Contact dealer and arrange proper replacement vehicle for the day, I managed a brand new 560 when I took my 520, perhaps a Spyder would be good now. Book a great hotel/show/restaurant and take your wife/mistress/partner of choice. Go on a Friday or Monday and make a long weekend of it...Enjoy!

Annual complete service is not a perfect science, you're really paying for the amount of hours being worked on the car and needed replacement parts which carries from car to car and the tools the dealer has, so some audi dealers don't have the gear to service a Lambo and most of their techs only see Audi tts all day and don't want the liability if they screw up
    Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL

I had a yearly service at $650, the car was at 7k or so. I just had the dealership do an oil change and I negotiated down to $350 plus tax. We have a Lamborghini private shop nearby, so I used that as negotiating leverage.
    The service and support at our dealership is exceptional, happy to pay a little tax but $650 for an oil change is too much. I think the first annual service would be reasonable at $400.

Correct,you can get Lambo to do the oil and filter for around 400.00 if they like you enough or they are not busy.I have done it.The H is NOT a easy oil change,I would not go to a Audi Dealer or private shop if the car is new or under warranty. If they do it wrong( to much oil,not enough oil etc) and your motor blows you are screwed, they will not warranty the car. The motor in that car has to be at least 40 or 50,000.00 Dollars...

That is is big change to take for a couple hundred dollars...

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    ...The H is NOT a easy oil change,I would not go to a Audi Dealer or private shop if the car is new or under warranty. If they do it wrong( to much oil,not enough oil etc) and your motor blows you are screwed, they will not warranty the car. The motor in that car has to be at least 40 or 50,000.00 Dollars...
    That is is big change to take for a couple hundred dollars...
    But, the Audi R8 is essentially the same exact motor as a Huracan; how could an Audi dealer screw it up? They are not amateurs.

Have not had my first service yet. What are the recalls I can expect?
    15' Huracan, Brixton Forged, Fabspeed exhaust, Novitec springs
    68' Charger w/Big Block Stroker
    17' Land Cruiser - lifted & wrapped
    04' 911 Turbo X50 Cab16' BMW R9T

Recalls/Service
    Campaigns are Trans,AC ,Engine Management and Instrument Cluster Software updates and a couple of external cover replaced.All worked well...

I am sure Audi can can the oil on a H fine ,the only issue is you had a problem with the motor,Lambo may refuse to fix it..