Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

NOVITEC suspension and spacers!!

NOVITEC suspension and spacers!!
    NOVITEC suspension and spacers!!-img_5131-jpg

just installed novitec suspension and spacers.

Looks Good,but their is no way you can drive that on real streets with out bottoming out or the tires hitting the fenders...

if you look at the pic well the tire is sitting right on the drain (lowest part of drive way) the height of the car is perfect, the car was tested at very high speeds and it handles amazing, it actually feels like still has OEM suspension thats how confortable novitec is...the back is to the lowest setting and the front is 1/4" above the max setting thats how most huracans are done..

that's how mine is set and the only thing i scrape it the rubber guard, often.
    2018 Huracan Performante arancio borealis, HRE P101
    2018 991.2 GT3 Sapphire blue metallic IPE Titanium Exhaust, HRE R101LW
    2015 Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe - HRE P204
    2016 Mercedes S550 Coupe - Matte white

Ok,then I give a Outstanding...I hate that scraping thing...

It looks perfect! This is the ideal setup for this kit, nicely doneNOVITEC suspension and spacers!!
    So far probably i've talked to over 10 owners that have this lowering kit and all confirmed that the ride quality is just like oem.

@DHuracan , what mod is next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scraping is very minimum but remember i also installed novitec spacers. i can choose to raise it lil bit more but i enjoy how aggressive it looks. I've done rear vorsteiner wing, novitec springs and spacers, BMC intakes, fabspeed exhaust. not sure whats next, may be DCT carbon steering wheel, i had it on my R8 and looked really good

Quote Originally Posted by DHuracan View Post
    scraping is very minimum but remember i also installed novitec spacers. i can choose to raise it lil bit more but i enjoy how aggressive it looks. I've done rear vorsteiner wing, novitec springs and spacers, BMC intakes, fabspeed exhaust. not sure whats next, may be DCT carbon steering wheel, i had it on my R8 and looked really good
    Considering your car is white with red calipers i presume that for the steering wheel you will want a red ring. I know Vorateiner has a cf steering wherl with red ring in stock, ready to ship. PM me if you do not want to wait haha

I attached a pic of their steering wheel thats installed on the Novara. The one they have is identical to this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice.

I am consider Spacers & Springs - maybe next year

Yep, have the same kit. Rides wonderfully! I initially went super low. Then raised the front a bit as the rubber part under the chin rubbed just over regular undulations in the road! I can't tell if how I have it now is the same height or a bit higher than in this pic because I don't have spacers so the wheels show some shadow in the fender.

Initial lowering = TOO LOW

NOVITEC suspension and spacers!!-image2-jpg

NOVITEC suspension and spacers!!-image3-jpg

NOVITEC suspension and spacers!!-image5-jpg

Here it is after we raised it a smidgen.

NOVITEC suspension and spacers!!-perfect-drop-jpg
    15' Huracan, Brixton Forged, Fabspeed exhaust, Novitec springs
    68' Charger w/Big Block Stroker
    17' Land Cruiser - lifted & wrapped
    04' 911 Turbo X50 Cab16' BMW R9T