Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NOVITEC suspension and spacers!!
    Quote Originally Posted by richardw331 View Post
    Very nice.

I am consider Spacers & Springs - maybe next year

Coming from Ferrari I have always lowered my cars as they come from the factory looking like a tractor, but this has been done by simply winding down the platform and retaining the stock springs is this not possible with the Huracan?
    Should have a Huracan myself in a couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixUK View Post
    Coming from Ferrari I have always lowered my cars as they come from the factory looking like a tractor, but this has been done by simply winding down the platform and retaining the stock springs is this not possible with the Huracan?
    Should have a Huracan myself in a couple of weeks.
    I have done the same for my Ferrari...unfortunately years ago Lambo pulled the adjustable collars from their coil-overs, just prior to the LP560. I had to replace my coil-overs on my 560, and the Huracan is no better in that you cannot simply turn down the collars like we do on the Ferraris. The Novitec kit actually converts the OEM into an adjustable....go figure.

I personally would advise against spacers, they add unsprung weight which affects performance and handling. The last thing you want to do is ADD weight to the corners

I have the Lift System on my car which I find invaluable, I actually have to use it on some parts of the roads here where there are undulations and quick changes in grade to avoid scraping (I have a rubber scrape guard installed under the front lip). My question is : does the lift system work even after these suspension mods? Second question, is lowering possible with stock suspension with lift system without changing out from stock suspension?

I just absolutely love the look of all of your cars.... With the crappy seattle roads here I am just not ready to go there ...YET!
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan (5000 mi) DD Sun
    2009 Porsche 911 C4S PDK (26,000 mi) DD Rain
    2007 Porsche GT3 (37,000 mi) Parting out
    2000 Porsche 911 C2 Aero (54,000 mi) Track Car "Bumblebee"
    1995 Porsche 911 Carrera Aero(51,000 mi) Show Car
    1987 Porsche Targa - (90,500) preservation
    1986.5 Porsche 928 - (122,000) preservation
    1967 Porsche 912 - (93,000 mi) project
    2003 Mercedes E320 Sport (69,000 mi) Airport Car
    2010 Mercedes R350 Bluetec (34,000 mi) wife's

Quote Originally Posted by abedh View Post
    I have the Lift System on my car which I find invaluable, I actually have to use it on some parts of the roads here where there are undulations and quick changes in grade to avoid scraping (I have a rubber scrape guard installed under the front lip). My question is : does the lift system work even after these suspension mods? Second question, is lowering possible with stock suspension with lift system without changing out from stock suspension?
    I only know the answer to your first question. The lift works with the Novitec springs, also the ride quality is not affected, i mean it will feel exactly like stock.

The cars looks really good lowered. Spacers make a big difference on the front.

Quote Originally Posted by abedh View Post
    My question is : does the lift system work even after these suspension mods? Second question, is lowering possible with stock suspension with lift system without changing out from stock suspension?
    Yes, the lift works after the Novitec mod. No it is not possible to lower the stock suspension, with OR without the lift, without modifying some aspect of the OEM suspension.

What size are the spacers?
    15' Huracan, Brixton Forged, Fabspeed exhaust, Novitec springs
    68' Charger w/Big Block Stroker
    17' Land Cruiser - lifted & wrapped
    04' 911 Turbo X50 Cab16' BMW R9T

Lift system works perfect with Novitec and you don't need to replace front suspension. Everything stays the same and works the same.

i want to say spacers are 5mm. I will double check with my local shop on Monday