Hybrid View

scraping is very minimum but remember i also installed novitec spacers. i can choose to raise it lil bit more but i enjoy how aggressive it looks. I've done rear vorsteiner wing, novitec springs and spacers, BMC intakes, fabspeed exhaust. not sure whats next, may be DCT carbon steering wheel, i had it on my R8 and looked really good

Quote Originally Posted by DHuracan View Post
    scraping is very minimum but remember i also installed novitec spacers. i can choose to raise it lil bit more but i enjoy how aggressive it looks. I've done rear vorsteiner wing, novitec springs and spacers, BMC intakes, fabspeed exhaust. not sure whats next, may be DCT carbon steering wheel, i had it on my R8 and looked really good
    Considering your car is white with red calipers i presume that for the steering wheel you will want a red ring. I know Vorateiner has a cf steering wherl with red ring in stock, ready to ship. PM me if you do not want to wait haha

I attached a pic of their steering wheel thats installed on the Novara. The one they have is identical to this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk