Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Huracan grigio titan Matte from France!
    Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    Ok, now i understand. So its not the exhaust itself, its the car warranty that you are talking about. In this case the factory race exhaust makes sense. I would have opted for the sport exhaust, its not that loud but it keeps the original sound note of the car, the race exhaust is just brutal.
    Do any other HURACAN owners have comments on the Factory SPORTS Exhaust .
    Is the RACE Exhaust is too much for everyday use , especially on the Spider .

My dealer told me, and I agree after hearing, that there is no discernible difference between stock and sports exhaust. I know the race exhaust is pretty loud. I wanted a valvetronic exhaust to get the best of both worlds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Huracanman View Post
    I have the Lambo Race exhaust for the added $13k cost. It's loud but not loud enough for me which is to say it's not offensively loud especially when it's in Strada.

I had my FI exhaust wired so valves are controlled by remote. When I open valves in strada, cars stays loud but all the pops are gone. Frankly there are times when the pops are a bit too much. Do you get many downshift pops on sport/corsa with the factory race exhaust?

Quote Originally Posted by nice_lambo View Post
    I had my FI exhaust wired so valves are controlled by remote. When I open valves in strada, cars stays loud but all the pops are gone. Frankly there are times when the pops are a bit too much. Do you get many downshift pops on sport/corsa with the factory race exhaust?

I get a fair amount of back crackle, noticeably more than factory sport exhaust as two of my friends have that package on their Huracan. Anywhere from 3k to 7k RPMs on the down throttle it will crack like crazy in Sport or Corsa. It's almost in "Stealth Mode" while in Strada.

I'm in the market for a SV so I'll probably make only one more upgrade to the H, don't want to overdose on accessories. I'm considering a few different exhausts, Fi was one but have heard not such great things from the car owners and even the techs that install it.

Quote Originally Posted by Huracanman View Post
    If you use it in Strada the sound is okay, if you want to drive it in Sport or Corsa all the time the sport exhaust is a much better option in my opinion.

Compared to standard the sport exhaust is louder, not by much but most of all it unleashes the true V10 sound of the car, the standard exhaust has a "mechanical" sound note.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

I get pops/crackle under the same conditions. Like @1016ind reported, sounds like this is an oem programming deal/by design.

I did a lot of research before buying FI. Wanted valves so that eliminated many for me. The FI also incorporated a true muffler which I liked. I wanted to make sure I'd would be quiet w valves closed.

Out of curiosity, what have you heard bad about FI? My Lambo turner commented on how it looked like a quality product and welds were very well done. He installed a capristo system on an R8 and stated that those valves hardly made a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by HuracanPerpetrator View Post
    I get a fair amount of back crackle, noticeably more than factory sport exhaust as two of my friends have that package on their Huracan. Anywhere from 3k to 7k RPMs on the down throttle it will crack like crazy in Sport or Corsa. It's almost in "Stealth Mode" while in Strada.

I'm in the market for a SV so I'll probably make only one more upgrade to the H, don't want to overdose on accessories. I'm considering a few different exhausts, Fi was one but have heard not such great things from the car owners and even the techs that install it.

Quote Originally Posted by HuracanPerpetrator View Post

Why don't you explore Fabspeed.
    I and one of the members here, who's got factory race exhaust, compared both. Ouch... no comparison.
    They do it just right.

Here is a walkaround vid of the grigio titans Huracan with full 1016IND kit from Florida

Picked up today my huracan at the dealer for the first service 15000kms and race exhaust installed :-)
    This is a must for the huracan i don't know why i haven't installed this at the beginin! The sound is not too loud for me and strada mode still working well, it is just perfect!