Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Huracan grigio titan Matte from France!
    Quote Originally Posted by EVILR View Post
    For 2016 my only change will be the race exhaust in the next few weekq and maybe next time body kit Huracan grigio titan Matte from France!
    Factory race exhaust? I would explore aftermarket exhsust options first like Fabspeed. Same or better quality at half the price.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Yes but no warranty and at my opinion MUCH better sounding than akrapovicHuracan grigio titan Matte from France!

The warranty is largely based on the dealer. Houston and Newport Beach Lambo both were offering to install an aftermarket system and retain warranty. Frankly, US laws prohibit blanket voiding of warranty. Newport actually makes and sells an aftermarket exhaust due to oem race exh price.

My suggestion re exhaust is to buy a valvetronics option (FI or IPE). Regardless of system, be prepared for a serious increase in pops/cracks upon down shifts with valves open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately i live in France and the law are not the same here offcourse.
    Also the price i get is very good i think, instalation + exhaust7900€ so around usd8500, that's cheaper than akrapovic ;-)

and why not a capristo exhaust?

No warranty aswellHuracan grigio titan Matte from France!

Yes but no warranty and at my opinion MUCH better sounding than akrapovicHuracan grigio titan Matte from France!
    What do you mean by that? You lose your car warranty or the exhaust system itself has no warranty? If its the last option then you need to know there are aftermarket exhaust manufacturers that offer warranty for their system. I've been approached by one.

No i mean the warranty on the car.
    If i install an aftermarket exhaust my dealer will know it when he will check the car on the computer (he can see the temperature, exhaust flow pressure etc...) and so if i get a damage on the engine for exemple they can say it's due from the exhaust flow not adapted to the vehicle etc...
    So yes it is defendable with juridic help to prove that the engine blowed off for an other reason than the exhaust, but i don't want to spend my time on that if it will happen, i have an exhaust from lamborghini original parts, price difference between this one and other aftermarket is not so big on my case, quality are amazing and love the sound, so this is it.

Welcome Seb, that color is totally BOSS Huracan grigio titan Matte from France!Huracan grigio titan Matte from France!Huracan grigio titan Matte from France! love the wing Huracan grigio titan Matte from France!🏼 Huracan grigio titan Matte from France!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No i mean the warranty on the car.
    If i install an aftermarket exhaust my dealer will know it when he will check the car on the computer (he can see the temperature, exhaust flow pressure etc...) and so if i get a damage on the engine for exemple they can say it's due from the exhaust flow not adapted to the vehicle etc...
    So yes it is defendable with juridic help to prove that the engine blowed off for an other reason than the exhaust, but i don't want to spend my time on that if it will happen, i have an exhaust from lamborghini original parts, price difference between this one and other aftermarket is not so big on my case, quality are amazing and love the sound, so this is it.
    Ok, now i understand. So its not the exhaust itself, its the car warranty that you are talking about. In this case the factory race exhaust makes sense. I would have opted for the sport exhaust, its not that loud but it keeps the original sound note of the car, the race exhaust is just brutal.