Hey guys,

First time owner, first time poster, long time lover.

Just thought i'd start my post un-orthodoxically (pretty sure that's made up). Before taking ownership, I wrote up a check-list of what I wanted to experience with the car, and that comprised of a quarter mile race, skid pan session, and some track time at the world renowned Phillip Island race track (and I can safely say, i've done all of the above within 2 months of ownership (definitely clocked the car!). Last on that list would be hitting a top speed run, but I haven't come across any airstrips down in Aus, where that would be possible.

Anyway, back to the car. I optioned her up back in January this year, and took delivery of the car in mid-August.

She's a 2016 model, which meant I received a complimentary cup holder (which, actually doesn't hold anything - thanks for that Lamborghini!), a few interior updates (apparently the colour of a few of the items on the cluster/dash have changed), as well as a few engine updates (like shutting off 5 cylinders whilst cruising, to save on consumption/emissions).

Her most notable features would be:

- Style Kit
- Glass Engine Cover
- Gloss Black Wheels
- Alcantara Interior
- Matching body colour stitching
- Matching body colour calipers

Drag strip action was first on the list, and I was hoping to see myself coast to a 10.7 quarter mile time (like a few other owners have mustered), but for some reason, the best of the day was 10.9 @ 131.1MPH with a 1.85 60ft (she pretty much ran flat 11.0's all day, since LC kept bogging down - my guess was that it was a combination of the track being too hot, and the tyres being too sticky). The best run was posted right after I took the car through the wet-box, which allowed for a little bit of slip into the tyres. I'll be heading back down again to get a respectable 60ft time, and hopefully beat my best run for the day!

If anyone wants to see that run, you can here (the 2nd run in this video was with NO LC used at all - rolled off the line, hence the 11.2):

Here's some pictures from the strip that day

Aussie owner - clocked the car!-sunday_funday_off_street_drag_racing_-_calder_park_drag_racing_sun_28_august_2016__-57987-zf-5-jpgAussie owner - clocked the car!-sunday_funday_off_street_drag_racing_-_calder_park_drag_racing_sun_28_august_2016__-58003-zf-5-jpgAussie owner - clocked the car!-sunday_funday_off_street_drag_racing_-_calder_park_drag_racing_sun_28_august_2016__-58382-zf-8-jpgAussie owner - clocked the car!-sunday_funday_off_street_drag_racing_-_calder_park_drag_racing_sun_28_august_2016__-58045-zf-8-jpgAussie owner - clocked the car!-sunday_funday_off_street_drag_racing_-_calder_park_drag_racing_sun_28_august_2016__-58395-zf-8-jpg

The time slip:
Aussie owner - clocked the car!-img_0222-jpg

Here's some skid pan action:
https://www.facebook.com/ediz.oz/pos...12?pnref=story

And here's me hitting 270 down the straight at Phillip Island (after somewhat nailing turns 11 through 12):
https://www.facebook.com/ediz.oz/pos...12?pnref=story

Plans for the car:

The current plans for the car is to lighten her up ever so slightly (the stock exhaust system weighs 30kg, so that's being swapped out for an ARMYTRIX titanium system which should shed close to 25kg), plus getting her tuned (to free up some extra HP). I also have FORGED building a custom set of wheels, and I just put a deposit down on the complete 1016 Industries carbon kit. I'll be sure to update power figures, her look, and any videos we decide to film with the car within this thread or other sections within the forum hope you guys enjoyed the read (if you got through it all!), and hello from down under