Forgot my intro...

Forgot my intro...
    Purchased this brand new 2016 Huracan LP 580-2 from Lamborghini Houston the day it arrived at the dealership. It wasn't even unwrapped yet! Have loved every minute of it. Traded in a 2007 Gallardo that I had purchased back in July of last year. In that time, I put over 9,000 miles on it. Within the first two weeks of ownership of the Huracan, I already racked up 1,200 miles. I was just about to hit 2,000 miles when I had to take it into the dealership...car in front on me kicked up a piece of metal that I watched bounce towards my car. "Luckily" I caught it early off the bounce and it appeared to have only chipped the front lip of my spoiler. However, since the 580's don't have the honeycomb covers on the front vents, the metal proceeded to go into the vent and puncture my AC condenser (not warranty covered of course. LOL.) It was the one thing I worried about when I purchased the 580...I guess I jinxed myself. Anyway, should be done this week. As luck would have it, I may be trading in on a Spyder arriving at the end of this month. We shall see...
    Forgot my intro...-fullsizerender-6-jpgForgot my intro...-img_6413-jpgForgot my intro...-img_6752-jpg

Welcome home! I love the spec of your Huracan.
    Sorry to hear about what happend. Here either it won't be covered by factory warranty but it will be covered by insurance. Isn't this your case too?

Keep us posted on the spyder too Forgot my intro...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say screw it and get a brand new front bumper that's way more aggressive - the way a Lambo should be Congrats on your purchase good sir! Let us know if you need anything.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Yes, I ended up getting it covered by insurance since the total repair bill ended up being $6,635.51. Insurance was quick to get it paid. Can't wait to get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelsboutique View Post
    I say screw it and get a brand new front bumper that's way more aggressive - the way a Lambo should be Congrats on your purchase good sir! Let us know if you need anything.

That's the type of bumper that just screams "Get out of my way Prius, or you'll be eaten!" Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher_72 View Post
    Yes, I ended up getting it covered by insurance since the total repair bill ended up being $6,635.51. Insurance was quick to get it paid. Can't wait to get it back.
    I'm glad it all worked out for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher_72 View Post
    That's the type of bumper that just screams "Get out of my way Prius, or you'll be eaten!" Thanks so much!

LOL. Prius (what is the plural of Prius?!) aren't the only car that's been eaten by this thing.

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.