Purchased this brand new 2016 Huracan LP 580-2 from Lamborghini Houston the day it arrived at the dealership. It wasn't even unwrapped yet! Have loved every minute of it. Traded in a 2007 Gallardo that I had purchased back in July of last year. In that time, I put over 9,000 miles on it. Within the first two weeks of ownership of the Huracan, I already racked up 1,200 miles. I was just about to hit 2,000 miles when I had to take it into the dealership...car in front on me kicked up a piece of metal that I watched bounce towards my car. "Luckily" I caught it early off the bounce and it appeared to have only chipped the front lip of my spoiler. However, since the 580's don't have the honeycomb covers on the front vents, the metal proceeded to go into the vent and puncture my AC condenser (not warranty covered of course. LOL.) It was the one thing I worried about when I purchased the 580...I guess I jinxed myself. Anyway, should be done this week. As luck would have it, I may be trading in on a Spyder arriving at the end of this month. We shall see...
Forgot my intro...-fullsizerender-6-jpgForgot my intro...-img_6413-jpgForgot my intro...-img_6752-jpg