Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Question for someone who didn't get the rear window

Question for someone who didn't get the rear window
    Seems like every build I've seen has the rear window option. For those that opted to go with the included rear, is there any protection from the inside of the car and the rear openings? With the window option you have the window that protects the interior and the little slits next to the windows don't let anything in really. However with the standard rear, the slit openings are long and big so I was wondering if there is a glass piece or anything protecting the interior from the elements or if everything is exposed. It'd be a pain in the butt I imagine if the slits allow the interior to be exposed since bugs, debris, rain, etc could easily make their way into the interior through the large openings.

On a positive note, I'm guessing you hear the exhaust more if there is no barrier

This the standard rear I am talking about:

Question for someone who didn't get the rear window-xlamborghini-huracan-lp610-4151-jpg-pagespeed-ic-qniqruzwdcsos4pvaahm-jpg

There is a window which separates the cabin from the engine bay, so you probably won't hear much more exhaust with either option

HurĂ¡can LP610-4 : Grigio Lynx - HRE P101's - Lowered
    430 Scuderia : Grigio Silverstone - HRE RS105M's - TT Competizione Exhaust - Lowered
    991 GT3 : Sapphire Blue Metallic - HRE P107's - Shark Werks Muffler Bypass - Lowered
    Ford GT : Mark IV Red - 4 Option - HRE C103's - Lowered - Twin Turbo/SC
    L405 Range Rover Full Size : Corris Grey - V8 Supercharged - Corris Grey - Black Design Pack - 22's - Daily

Quote Originally Posted by 'Trust' View Post
    There is a window which separates the cabin from the engine bay, so you probably won't hear much more exhaust with either option
    Awesome, just wanted to confirm that because it rains 80% of the year here and having a soaked cabin would suck. Cheers mate!

Quote Originally Posted by euro_sex View Post
    Awesome, just wanted to confirm that because it rains 80% of the year here and having a soaked cabin would suck. Cheers mate!
    You are getting the standard rear?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    You are getting the standard rear?
    I opted for the standard rear because on Grigo Lynx it looks much more aggressive.

My config is the following:

Grigio Lynx
    Red/Black Sportivo Leather (inverted red/black stitching)
    Sport Exhaust w/ Matt Silver Tailpipes
    Lift System/Mag Suspension
    Red Calipers
    Red Leather Piping Floor Mats
    Navi/Extended Roof Lining Leather/Branding/Heated Seats/Camera/Sensors
    Total: $265,450.00

With taxes, gas guzzler, delivery fee, etc about 300k out the door.

I opted for the standard rear because on Grigo Lynx it looks much more aggressive.

My config is the following:

Grigio Lynx
    Red/Black Sportivo Leather (inverted red/black stitching)
    Sport Exhaust w/ Matt Silver Tailpipes
    Lift System/Mag Suspension
    Red Calipers
    Red Leather Piping Floor Mats
    Navi/Extended Roof Lining Leather/Branding/Heated Seats/Camera/Sensors
    Total: $265,450.00

With taxes, gas guzzler, delivery fee, etc about 300k out the door.
    I just saw the latest pic member Trust posted, now i think blk looks better on calipers on grigio, keeps the stealth look of the car. btw. The sport exhaust is the race exhaust?

I just saw the latest pic member Trust posted, now i think blk looks better on calipers on grigio, keeps the stealth look of the car. btw. The sport exhaust is the race exhaust?
    I've never been a fan of stealth looks to be honest. I debated going with orange calipers, but wouldn't match the rest of the theme and the orange interior wasn't that appealing. I like nice contrast hence the silver wheels instead of the matt grey wheels.

As for the exhaust that is the factory installed Sports exhaust. I found it to be the best medium. Stock is too quiet and mechanical, race is loud but the tone isn't there. Sport is louder and deeper while having a nice tone as well. Also the appeal of being factory installed made a big difference as I'm not in the mood for a new 300k car being taken apart.

I've never been a fan of stealth looks to be honest. I debated going with orange calipers, but wouldn't match the rest of the theme and the orange interior wasn't that appealing. I like nice contrast hence the silver wheels instead of the matt grey wheels.

As for the exhaust that is the factory installed Sports exhaust. I found it to be the best medium. Stock is too quiet and mechanical, race is loud but the tone isn't there. Sport is louder and deeper while having a nice tone as well. Also the appeal of being factory installed made a big difference as I'm not in the mood for a new 300k car being taken apart.
    Better red than orange if you ask me
    You also made a good call on the exhaust. As price how much is the sport and how much is the race? The race can only be installed at the dealer, right?

Better red than orange if you ask me
    You also made a good call on the exhaust. As price how much is the sport and how much is the race? The race can only be installed at the dealer, right?
    Agreed

Sport exhaust was $2,800 and the race exhaust is a dealer installed only option which is $11,000-$14,000 depending on dealer/install fee/taxes. Keep in mind the system isn't even a titanium one, it is pretty much a straight pipe design.

Agreed

Sport exhaust was $2,800 and the race exhaust is a dealer installed only option which is $11,000-$14,000 depending on dealer/install fee/taxes. Keep in mind the system isn't even a titanium one, it is pretty much a straight pipe design.
    Except the fact that is covered by warranty there is other benefit of choosing the race exhaust over an aftermarket system, that is much cheaper btw?