Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Time For More Power

Time For More Power

The 650S vs. The Huracan ...

TT maybe?

I can't wait for UGR to release videos of their TT Huracan, thing will sound absolutely sick, and also other companies to make kits(I'm sure they have, it's just not public yet)

Quote Originally Posted by ExoticSource View Post
    I can't wait for UGR to release videos of their TT Huracan, thing will sound absolutely sick, and also other companies to make kits(I'm sure they have, it's just not public yet)
    Heffner is also working on one as we speak, this should be interesting.

I wish Lamborghini would give the Huracan a wee bit more power, in it's stock form. It really should be closer in horsepower to the 650S.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    I wish Lamborghini would give the Huracan a wee bit more power, in it's stock form. It really should be closer in horsepower to the 650S.
    Thanks for asking this. I think that they started so low because they plan a face lift after couple of years with a bit more power, basically the same deal as on Gallardo. Of course the SL version will have more HP but whats more important at least 100 kg less than the standard H.

Kind of predicted that 650S will win the drag race. That's fine with me.
    Huracan wins in hottnesss race every time that's for sure. Anything less that P1 reminds me of Japanese ricer (sorry McLaren fans...)

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Heffner is also working on one as we speak, this should be interesting.
    Yup, one of them being the chrome green OB Prestige Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    ......I think that they started so low because they plan a face lift after couple of years with a bit more power, basically the same deal as on Gallardo....
    Hurricane,
    Why not do what McLaren did after the very first year of 12C production ..... I/O/W, up the power for their next model year (2013), and give it to those first year adopters at no charge?
    The 650S and now the 670hp Ferrari 488 GTB are way overpowering the Huracan. Lamborghini needs to step up their game now ... Not in a 'couple of years'.

at that level does it matter.........the mac isn't a pretty car and the h wins every time.......not always about raw speed!!