Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ad Personam?

Ad Personam?
    A grand? What the hell? Ferrari charge £300 for coloured stiching and in that price the steering wheel is stiched too. £1000 to change the bobbin to green is taking the piss a bit if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    after months of trying to get my wheel stiched in verde as the brochures show, I finally got an answer from the factory.......wait for it '''£1000 ''' approx. $1500 to have it in green!!!........lets get this right , they have to stitch it anyway ! they have the green thread because they've done the rest of the car and the wheel is done by hand........pick up different colour and get on with it. I'm sure they must think because we can afford these cars it doesn't matter what it costs but come on ....
    That price is quite insulting, to say the least.

lets hope lambo see these sites.......there winning customers with the huracan......but its the things like this can loose them.......no matter how wealthy your are.......its a principal issue!

Quote Originally Posted by goldencrust View Post
    lets hope lambo see these sites.......there winning customers with the huracan......but its the things like this can loose them.......no matter how wealthy your are.......its a principal issue!
    I guess you really didn't want it bad enough. I hope the wait and whining was worth it to you.

got nothing to do with whining!! as someone else pointed out at the 200k there should be a choice on options.........yes I did want it, but I'm not having the piss taken out of me.........you are obviously easy pleased with what they offer at present. on a good note I have managed to get the matt black air vents and centre console and waiting and whining was worth it !

Curious how much people paid for Ad Personam exterior colors on their Huracan?
    Seems yes you have the option of ordering stitching to match ...prices seem to add up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by plastique999 View Post
    Curious how much people paid for Ad Personam exterior colors on their Huracan?
    Seems yes you have the option of ordering stitching to match ...prices seem to add up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A lot of the Ad Persona colors were quoted at $9000 and the matte colors are $14,000 to my recollection. However, the price can vary considerably for the request. It's possible for virtually any color request to be granted, but the price can skyrocket.