Hey guys,

I'm new here but I have lurked here for a while and searched quite a bit to do as much research as possible, but I figured I'd join up and ask you guys some specific questions as I'm currently in the market for a lightly used Performante, one that I intend to drive a lot! I wouldn't say resale is the biggest factor for me, but if certain options will help on resale that would be useful to know!

I wanted to ask those of you who chose Carbon Seats. Did any of you regret the choice after specing them? They are generally fine but really seem to close in on my shoulders, however I do love how they make me feel bolted to the chassis, and how low they sit compared to the comfy seats, but I worry they would be so uncomfortable on even hour long drives that I wouldn't drive the car as much. I have a group here in Dallas that I go on spirited drives with fairly frequently, and I might take the car to the track a couple times a year, but this wouldn't be my main track car. It also seems like the cars with these seats end up commanding slightly less on the used market for whatever reason.

On the other hand, the comfy seats are super comfortable to me, even more than the Gen 2 R8 seats from the car I'm trading in. They definitely don't feel bolstered in the way the carbon seats are but at the same time I know I could go on long cruises with this with no issues. I work from home and don't have a commute but I did drive my R8 as much as possible, even though I have a comfy daily.

Given that, from your experience, which seat do you think I'll be happier living with for a few years?

Also when it comes to Sensonum, is that good enough to lose an otherwise perfect spec'd car over, or is the difference negligible in your opinion?

Finally, dynamic steering. I have only driven cars with dynamic steering so far, but I have come across a few that don't have it. Would you guys say it's worth waiting for a car that has it, or is it not a big deal?

One last thing, in your experience, what would you say is the spec you are the most grateful for making sure you had, or what is one thing you regret not specing?

Sorry for the ultra long post and all the questions, I appreciate all and any help with this haha!

-misha