Hey all,

New to the site so please bare with me if I posted this in the wrong place..I took delivery of my performante last week and it's been having major issues. On day 1 it sprung a check oil light and after checking found the car was completely out and refilled it accordingly, by that night the light was back on and the car had burnt through the refill already in less then 20 miles of driving. Come day 2 I would get intermittent overheating and the car would put itself into limp mode even though I would only cruise and was not driving the car hard. That issue was followed by the audio system only having bass notes and nothing else at random times which required constantly resetting the MMI. 2 days after that the car started sending out transmission errors and 4wd failure warnings. I dropped it off at my dealer about 5 days ago now and they are completely clueless and are consulting with the factory on next steps as the car is essentially not drivable right now. It stored all the codes but they can't trace down a root problem. Now I appeal to you all for some hope...Am I the only one with a dead in the water Perf? Anyone else had major issues that were resolved?