Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    REVIEW of Carbon Steering Wheel - Video
    Not sure of his accent colors, will need to check next time I see. The wheel is suppose to ship out later this week. Was requested in smooth leather but made in perforated, which I like better, so being reworked. Delivery depends on if he has a core available so would check with him. I would also avoid having it ship by Post, that can take 3-4 weeks. His price is well under others so leaves room to pay some extra shipping and get it in a few days by DHL. So will post pictures when he installs, don't think will take him 4 hours, he just did this for me in less than 3

Wow, looks awesome.

I'd contact Tom through the email in the video and ask him about his turnaround time, etc.

he can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cousinducky View Post
    Wow, looks awesome.

I'd contact Tom through the email in the video and ask him about his turnaround time, etc.

he can help you.
    I've done that but also value real world experiences when it comes to my steering wheel taking a ride around the globe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkivbren View Post
    I've done that but also value real world experiences when it comes to my steering wheel taking a ride around the globe.
    One way or another they come from somewhere, no one is making in U.S. I have received a number of parts from Russia and no issues so far. Also many of my friends have been buying from him and our happy. He just redid my friends wheel in a matter of 3 days, he mistakenly made with perforated leather instead of smooth, now its correct. He has two cores now, he is planning making another Italian Flag one and other can be customized to order. So if anyone is interested contact now for a speedy delivery.

The wheel is from Russia(Lithuania)...I feel like it's WAAAY better than the cheaper chinese stuff I've seen.

Tom can do the flag stripe and whatever grip texture you want. I did the research and found Tom to be the best and most reliable to work with, and quick on shipping. Its why I made the video, in hopes to bring value to others considering this.

Contact Tom - M_Tamosiunas@yahoo.com and he'll take care of you. His wheel is completely OEM with a perfect fit and look. Others I have seen are offering a "different cheaper" wheel, thats why there is no core charge. I wanted OEM for my $300K Lambo.

I love mine it's totally badass, everyone that sees it loves it too. Really completes the interior look for mine.

Who's going to buy his carbon mirrors? Price is reasonable if the quality is what you guys attest the steering wheels to be.

I love my steering wheel. Quality is great and like OEM.

Haven't seen the mirrors yet.

Buyer beware!!!!!!!! Scam!!! Do not send him money to m_tamosiunas@yahoo.com!!! Will steal from you! Waiting over 3 years for parts!!!! Will upload screen shots and video shortly. Stole tens of thousands from me! Scam! Also goes by carbon_kingdom

Buyer beware!!!!!!!! Scam!!! Do not send him money to m_tamosiunas@yahoo.com!!! Will steal from you! Waiting over 3 years for parts!!!! Will upload screen shots and video shortly. Stole tens of thousands from me! Scam! Also goes by carbon_kingdom