Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Delivery Time Soon
    Sadly my dealer being as annoying as they are. They remove the film "as soon as it reaches the dealership" so I wasn't able to get pictures... Picking up on Friday though!!!!!
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

Quote Originally Posted by LP610NJ View Post
    Sadly my dealer being as annoying as they are. They remove the film "as soon as it reaches the dealership" so I wasn't able to get pictures... Picking up on Friday though!!!!!
    At least a good news for today

Congrats LP610NJ! Cannot wait to see for which specs you have opted.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Now this is a full on race: New Member from Texas
    You'll post pics here or do you prefer to create a new thread?

Picking mine up on Friday. This race is going to be intense. Luckily I'm on east coast time so im ahead of him. Anyways, I talked with lambo palm beach and they are holding a race exhaust for me and I'm getting my exhaust tips powder coated matte black along with a wrap like the G SL. Maybe powder coating the wheels. We will see. I CANT WAIT
    1954 Corvette

Picking mine up on Friday. This race is going to be intense. Luckily I'm on east coast time so im ahead of him. Anyways, I talked with lambo palm beach and they are holding a race exhaust for me and I'm getting my exhaust tips powder coated matte black along with a wrap like the G SL. Maybe powder coating the wheels. We will see. I CANT WAIT
    Sounds good. I stll cannot believe that i do not know what color your H is! I have an idea, lets do a IG/FB post asking our followers to guess the specs of your H. Do you agree?

Congrats! The wait is finally over.

Pick Up tomorrow around 2:30-3 pm. I'll make a new thread with all little teasers for you guys later tonight.
    1954 Corvette

I'll make a new thread with all little teasers for you guys later tonight.
    Yes please!