Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Member from Texas

New Member from Texas
    Hello, new member from Austin, TX. My Huracan should be arriving end of the month. I got to drive a few at Motorsport Ranch, best driving Lambo I have ever driven. I have a UGR 1R LP560 and just sold my Aventador which I hated.. Can't wait for my new car to arrive..

SW

welcome, try and get some sleep the next month if possible, why? did you hate your aventador,,

Welcome SW! Glad you joined our forum. If i remember correctly yours is Verde Mantis, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Welcome SW! Glad you joined our forum. If i remember correctly yours is Verde Mantis, right?
    Yes it is, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    welcome, try and get some sleep the next month if possible, why? did you hate your aventador,,
    I loved the way it looked, hated the drive. It is too big, rode like crap, shifted like crap unless you were on throttle hard.. I like my other cars much better. Had it about a year, put about 800 miles on it..

SW

Quote Originally Posted by Streetking View Post

I loved the way it looked, hated the drive. It is too big, rode like crap, shifted like crap unless you were on throttle hard.. I like my other cars much better. Had it about a year, put about 800 miles on it..

SW
    I'm very surprised to find out this, for exactly the same reason i hated the lp640 that i only had for 6 months. It's a way too heavy car, too wide for our european city streets and even the gearbox wasn't as sharp as it was on the G.

SW, it's just a matter of time until Shelby will join us too so i would be interested what he thinks about the H

Welcome to the board SW.

Congrats on your Huracan, SW! Cannot wait to see the first pics! For those that do not know SW's Huracan is air delivered as we speak

Congrats on your Huracan, SW! Cannot wait to see the first pics! For those that do not know SW's Huracan is air delivered as we speak
    Thank you! It landed in Houston yesterday, waiting to be cleared at Customs. Hopefully have it here Friday!
    '15 Huracan
    '14 GT3
    '11 458
    '09 Scuderia UGR TT

SW's H has LANDED! Currently at the dealer getting ready to be delivered!

SW's H has LANDED! Currently at the dealer getting ready to be delivered!

Yes, that picture was sent by my sales guy at Lamborghini Houston. They were going to deliver it on Friday, but I can't wait another day. Going to pick it up tomorrow..
    '15 Huracan
    '14 GT3
    '11 458
    '09 Scuderia UGR TT