Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trading Huracan for Aventador SV
    How much did you pay initially and how much are you getting now?

I just want to figure this out to see if renting it makes sense financially. I personally don't feel like I need to own this car, I am content renting it. I think the Huracan is the worst car for commuting, tons of blind spots, uncomfortable seating position, and requires more attention than other cars. This car is too powerful for me to go for a casual drive, it just becomes stressful to drive if you're in heavy traffic or trying to park it in a cramped parking garage.

If I owned it, there's no way I would want to be accelerating all the time just because it puts strain on your body. I just don't think I'm enough of a car enthusiast to validate owning one because I couldn't see myself driving this car everyday. Would be content to own a normal car like a Honda Civic or BMW 3,5 series for normal commuting and then rent the Lambo when I get the urge.

I could feel content renting once a month or even 4 times a year and I think I will be saving more than if I were to buy the car, pay its insurance, and let it go.

So far I only paid about $1000 to rent the Lamborghini Huracan in 15 months. I am hoping that is less than what it costs to insure a Lamborghini.

Guy charges me $350 for 2 hours in the Lamborghini Huracan. So for you owners, what costs could the Lambo incurre to spend $350?

Beautiful SV!!!