Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trade my Condo for a Lambo?
    ^
    Lol.

Troll or not you sure in hell spend a lot of time writing up your posts, replying and basically going on about gibberish until it's time to move on to a new post. Just imagine if you put all this energy towards something useful instead of making up scenarios which have neither rhyme nor reason.

Not even going to give advice to this LMAO what the heck??

This site seems to get more & more trolls / really crazy ass questions I never imagined people would even think of haha!
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Aventador on Craigslist? So he went from wanting a 350k++ car for his 200k condo to a 2m car?? Smdh!

sent from my cell phone
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Ill trade you my La Ferrari or P1 ???

Why would you double cross your parents like this? At least your parents are financially stable enough to buy you a condo upfront without leaving any financial burden on you and you want to squander all of that for a car?

Quote Originally Posted by lamborghiniforme View Post
    Why would you double cross your parents like this? At least your parents are financially stable enough to buy you a condo upfront without leaving any financial burden on you and you want to squander all of that for a car?
    en·ti·tle·ment

/inˈtīdlmənt,enˈtīdlmənt/

noun

noun: entitlement; plural noun: entitlements

the fact of having a right to something.
    "full entitlement to fees and maintenance should be offered"

•the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.
    "no wonder your kids have a sense of entitlement"

'nough said. Jetfalcon, you might think I am hammering on you. I am. It's not because I dislike you. You seem to be ambitious (albeit with ambition that is somewhat misguided). I was was kind of the same as a kid. I just needed someone to set me in the right direction - guidance that I eventually did receive, and eventually, heeded.

You should take advice in the spirit in which it was meant. Leeching off of your parents' good nature and fortune isn't going to get you anywhere. Believe me - achieving a point in life where you can buy your own Lambo - or whatever, is a multitude of times more rewarding than getting there by riding on someone else's coattails.

You can tell the forum to calm the f. down all you want, but in posting much of what you do here, you come off as an entitled, spoiled brat, that deserves more of a kick in the ass rather than a Lambo.

This is of course, just my opinion. We're all car guys here - we all are here for our love of cars. Good luck in whatever choices you make. Take advice where it is given, and process it critically. You'll end up a better person.

OK. Old guy lecture over.

Anima sana in corpore sano

You better talk to your Mommy and Daddy instead of us...By the way,you can not sleep in a Lamborghini....