2016 LP580 with standard suspension and standard steering

2016 LP580 with standard suspension and standard steering
    My car comes with standard suspension and standard power steering. I have two questions:

I haven't added the (Lamborghini Dynamic Steering) option, but when I used the Corsa mode, the steering became much heavier, is it normal? Is it electronicaly controlled and varies with speed? Or depends on the driving mode?

I haven't added the (Magnetto Rheological Suspension) option, my standard suspension stiffness remains the same regardless of speed and the driving mode. So it's only an ordinary suspension, not electronicaly controled, or adaptive type?

Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by red580 View Post
    My car comes with standard suspension and standard power steering. I have two questions:

I haven't added the (Lamborghini Dynamic Steering) option, but when I used the Corsa mode, the steering became much heavier, is it normal? Is it electronicaly controlled and varies with speed? Or depends on the driving mode?

I haven't added the (Magnetto Rheological Suspension) option, my standard suspension stiffness remains the same regardless of speed and the driving mode. So it's only an ordinary suspension, not electronicaly controled, or adaptive type?

Thanks a lot!
    Yes and Yes.