Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Daily Driver Selection!
    The current S4 is also quite a sleeper, and can be optioned with a proper manual transmission.

Don't laugh when I say this, Ferrari FF. Im not sure if you would call it a "daily driver" or not, although i have a friend who drives his every day. It doesn't have 4 doors but it does have seating for 4 full size adults and plenty of cargo room. With all that said, I absolutely LOVE my Ferrari FF. Ive taken it on road trips, put my 2 year old daughters car seat in the back seat without an issue, filled the cargo area up with ice chest, groceries and gun cases for a ranch weekend with buddies, and cut pretty respectable track times at COTA in it (not all of those at the same time, ha). If you look for one a year or two old, you can miss that GIANT hit they take the first year. Ferrari had to twist my arm to get me to give one a chance and now, both my wife and I love it so much, it looks like we are gonna order a new Lusso.
    Current:
    2016 Huracan Spyder (Nero Nemesis)
    2016 Ferrari 488 GTB
    2017 Ferrari 488 Spyder (incoming)
    2015 Porsche 911 Turbo S (Cobb stage 2, GMG exhaust)
    2014 Ferrari FF
    2004 Porsche Carrera GT

Former:
    2011 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera (UGR 2R Package, 1750 whp)
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan coupe
    2013 Ferrari 458 Italia
    2011 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
    2007 Ferrari F430
    2006 Ford GT

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker388 View Post
    Don't laugh when I say this, Ferrari FF. Im not sure if you would call it a "daily driver" or not, although i have a friend who drives his every day. It doesn't have 4 doors but it does have seating for 4 full size adults and plenty of cargo room. With all that said, I absolutely LOVE my Ferrari FF. Ive taken it on road trips, put my 2 year old daughters car seat in the back seat without an issue, filled the cargo area up with ice chest, groceries and gun cases for a ranch weekend with buddies, and cut pretty respectable track times at COTA in it (not all of those at the same time, ha). If you look for one a year or two old, you can miss that GIANT hit they take the first year. Ferrari had to twist my arm to get me to give one a chance and now, both my wife and I love it so much, it looks like we are gonna order a new Lusso.
    You have an amazing collection! 488 and a spyder!

Best All around daily driver for the money is 2012-2014 Bentley GT Coupe W12, Trust me when you think bout it ticks all of the boxes and next year when they come with the complete redesign they will drop another 20k-50k in price.
    I would go with an S-Coupe once it hits it depreciation curve in two years down to 45k lol
    Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodHuracan View Post
    Best All around daily driver for the money is 2012-2014 Bentley GT Coupe W12, Trust me when you think bout it ticks all of the boxes and next year when they come with the complete redesign they will drop another 20k-50k in price.
    I would go with an S-Coupe once it hits it depreciation curve in two years down to 45k lol
    That Bentley w12 engine uses too much gas to use as a daily driver.

Just get a brand new 911 4s or targa. Great daily sports car

it's actually pretty good on gas I get around 9-12 MPG and I've been doing it for a while to get groceries and move small pieces of furniture.
    Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
    Bentley GT Mulliner
    BMW 750li
    BMW E39
    Acura 1.6EL

My daily is a BMW i8.

In another year I might replace it with a RS7 or something but I love it so IDK. No kids though so no need for much room. Extra insane good on gas, still looks amazing & is fun as hell with all the technology you could ever ask for & then some.
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Work 2 miles from home and seriously thinking about selling my 14' c63 and use my huracan to commute from home to work, I have a small work car to move around during the day if needed that sleeps at work. I was wondering if I put about 15k a year on my H how much will the car depreciate?
    Mine is a 15' 4wd 6500mi, purchased about 2 weeks ago, paid 240k OTD, including an extended 2yr warranty from Lamborghini. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too drive the BMW i8 as my DD. Honestly, love it... yearound including winter. I would do the Audi RS6 Avant if they brought it to the US. Otherwise I am happy with the i8.