Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Huracan SuperLeggera Spy Shots

Huracan SuperLeggera Spy Shots
    650Hp, SV Type wing and look and the rear bumper cut out at the back wheels.

Hope the link works? If not cut and paste into your browser.

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2016/7/1...-Epic-7734465/

Now we're talkin!

Just seen today. Man it better not be to crazy dope or I'll be mad. I'm dropping all this cash into my 610 I'll wish I hadn't & just traded up into a super Huracan SuperLeggera Spy ShotsHuracan SuperLeggera Spy ShotsHuracan SuperLeggera Spy ShotsHuracan SuperLeggera Spy Shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Well I guess it's about a year out rite? They say it might not even be announced & shown until around what maybe April 2017 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

Mark me....$325-340K

Quote Originally Posted by Navydoc View Post
    Mark me....$325-340K
    Jeez you think so?? In that case I probably would not do the upgrade anyway even if I wasn't spending all this on the upgrades for my 610. A well modded 610 can look just as good I'm guessing...maybe not as fast but almost ha. For that price I would probably just get a nice spec used aventador which is my plans in a couple of years. But maybe not maybe i'll try to find a superleggera IDK

They better price it aggressively because LP610-4 owners have already been creating their own Superleggeras at a fraction of the cost for months now

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Ordered the car the other day. Can't
    wait until the details are released so I can spec it out. Hopefully it will be in the US by Oct of next year.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelsboutique View Post
    They better price it aggressively because LP610-4 owners have already been creating their own Superleggeras at a fraction of the cost for months now

That looks insanely good

The Huracan SuperLeggera will be phenomenal,

Has everyone seen the video of it testing at the Nurburgring? Sounds special too.