Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cold liquid occasionally leaks near pedals?
    I have only seen condensation come on the actual top of the vents surroundings but not near the pedals or anything like that I don't think anyway...
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

It's happen to me on hard right turns, it comes out of the ac condensation Reservoir, its ice cold when it hits my foot

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Never had this issue....

I am getting this issue on my 2017 580-2. The dealer looked at it and could not make it happen during the service. It keeps happening to me though. Its quite a lot of condensation. We get a lot of humidity in Texas so I have had this issue on other cars but they have all been fixed. I may take it back to Lamborghini but I don't think they can fix. Plus they leave my car running for hours at the shop to try to make it happen, I don't think that can be good for the motor life. And, they don't give me a loaner!

Frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by Carumba View Post
    I am getting this issue on my 2017 580-2. The dealer looked at it and could not make it happen during the service. It keeps happening to me though. Its quite a lot of condensation. We get a lot of humidity in Texas so I have had this issue on other cars but they have all been fixed. I may take it back to Lamborghini but I don't think they can fix. Plus they leave my car running for hours at the shop to try to make it happen, I don't think that can be good for the motor life. And, they don't give me a loaner!

Frustrating!
    I though LOH gives out loaner cars.

I got a factory recall on mine in manhattan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shardul View Post
    I though LOH gives out loaner cars.
    Nope. At least they don't give me one. I've decided to live with this water issue unless it gets to be too much this summer when humidity is at 100%. Or until Lamorghini of Houston service department figures out how to fix it prior to me sending them the car.