Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

first service and race exahust

first service and race exahust
    While my huracan was being serviced I could not help and inquire about the notorious race exhaust, the parts manager informed me that there was one in stock. I think you guys can predict what happened next. Installation scheduled for June 7th.first service and race exahust-img_20160601_160140-jpg I think I got an ok deal. Hehe

Has anyone noticed that the car became quieter after service? Especially during downshits in sports mode.

Just curious did you look at other after market exhaust options?

Quote Originally Posted by Navydoc View Post
    Just curious did you look at other after market exhaust options?
    Well I know there were others brands available. Maybe even louder, I think a reputable garage is important. I decided to do it at the dealership where I bought the car.

Holy cow man lol. Congrats but I hate to say it..there are many other after market exhaust brands that are half the price & sound much better & offer even more added extra HP & are liter as well. Not to poop on your parade but man... almost no one went for the race exhaust for those reasons. They want way to much & there are many many other HIGH end reputable companies with far superior sounding & preforming systems for some half the price some a little over half some less than half.

FabSpeed
    Capristo
    ArmyTrix

Etc
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    Well I know there were others brands available. Maybe even louder, I think a reputable garage is important. I decided to do it at the dealership where I bought the car.
    Your devotion is noted. But, not followed.

The OP is in Ontario... The price for any of the other exhausts plus shipping, duties, taxes, exchange rate, install is very similar to what he just paid. I also have the race exhaust being installed on my Spyder when it arrives later this month at Grand Touring. I hope the one they sold you isn't the one set aside for my Huracan lol

Thanks for the input. I am In Canada, The amount shown was in Canadian dollars. All decent exhausts were either made in USA or Asia, the import tax and currency exchange rate are a lot, plus I really don't know any reputable garage in my local area for installation. Dealership is a safe choice in my case.

hehe, It could well be. They told me they have it in stock. I was surprised also. They were doing hard selling on me, " oh if you don't pay for it today, someone else could come and snatch it away. As you know it is very popular "
    I succumbed to vanity LOL

Ops, it seems Daniel got your exhaust Farley first service and race exahustfirst service and race exahust
    Considering all the circumstances you did okay, for US an aftermarket exhaust is definately a more resonable option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I really hope they just bought a second one for inventory when they ordered mine!