Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    first service and race exahust
    It sure does, post up a FS thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Since you guys talked about carbon side mirrors...

Sent my member FLBrian, were bought from RSC Tuning here on the forum first service and race exahust

Wait why is only the very top half CF? Is it a cap you snap on or something? I might want that to match the new Vorsteinter parts when they are done this month soon
    "Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

Quote Originally Posted by Hitz101 View Post
    Wait why is only the very top half CF? Is it a cap you snap on or something? I might want that to match the new Vorsteinter parts when they are done this month soon
    The part is a cap for the top half like you said. We can make mirrors if you want, but it requires pulling the door panels off etc to install them. These just pop on with glue or tape and install in minutes.

Shoot Erik@rsctuning.com a email for special Huracantalk member pricing.

We also offer a exhaust very similar to the Race exhaust which made 29 WHP on a mustang dyno. We actually made multiple different systems that look the same but focused on different sized X-pipe orifices (length & width) to tune the sound. You will notice its much larger than many others out there which creates an awesome exhaust tone. We have systems in stock ready to ship.

Quote Originally Posted by WLW@RSC View Post
    The part is a cap for the top half like you said. We can make mirrors if you want, but it requires pulling the door panels off etc to install them. These just pop on with glue or tape and install in minutes.

Shoot Erik@rsctuning.com a email for special Huracantalk member pricing.

We also offer a exhaust very similar to the Race exhaust which made 29 WHP on a mustang dyno. We actually made multiple different systems that look the same but focused on different sized X-pipe orifices (length & width) to tune the sound. You will notice its much larger than many others out there which creates an awesome exhaust tone. We have systems in stock ready to ship.
    Email sent.

"Go look at yourself in the mirror & say "I'm going to win, I'm going to do this & no one will stop me...Not even you" #GrindOrDie

2015 Verde Mantis Huracan LP610 "Kryptonite"
    2014 BMW i8 "The DeathStar"

first service and race exahust-img-20160612-wa000-jpg
    Friends and cars