Hmmmmm...... I am finding this very perplexing. I have a copy of the official 2016 Huracan option updates, that list all of the changes that were implemented for the 2016 model year. This is what they have to say about the lighting coming on when unlocking the car - it seems this feature was officially only added for the 2016 models:

"Coming Home – Leaving Home functionDaytime running lights are included in the standard configuration of the car. A new and more convenient setup, the LED front «double Ys» daytime running lights are automatically switched on when the doors are opened through remote control. When getting out of the car, the lights remain on for 30 seconds after the doors have closed, making it easier and safer when exiting the car in darkness. This function is not available in Japan, Taiwan or Brazil."

So, I am unsure as to why some 2015s would have this feature??

For those of you whose lights do come on - is it the headlights that illuminate, or the double-Y LED lights? And, do the lights also come on when you exit the car, and stay on for 30 seconds?

I also think that there is no function in the settings menu through which you can turn this feature on. This is a picture of my lighting settings menu:

Unlocking in Dark no lights come on??-screen-shot-2016-05-16-10-34-38-pm-jpg

Any help here would be appreciated - I would really like to have my lights come on when unlocking or exiting my car! Thanks, all.