Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Front License Plate
    Quote Originally Posted by talsayed View Post
    Another option: Trim the license plate bracket approx 1" from top, so it won't hide front bumper edge (lip)....

Attachment 2839
    That is a great suggestion! And I will do it! I will shave the plate down if I have to! Texas personalized, " BAD-TORO " Thanks, talsayed! Car is in Port of Baltimore!!! The Huracans are coming in record numbers!! denohew

Yes, I have seen them offset. Looks horrible!!!! denohew

My Huracan came with 3 pieces that are supposed to be for license plates. There are 2 metal parts and one plastic part. The plastic part is relatively flat and is exactly the size of a US license plate. The metal parts are smaller and have various prongs and contours.

Neither I nor my dealer can figure out how the heck we're supposed to use them for either the front or the rear plates. The holes don't really line up on any of the parts, it's not obvious how the various parts would fit into either front or rear contours on the car's body, etc.

For the rear plate on all the Huracans they sell, the dealer drills directly into a rear surface and screws their own frame in.
    They've never installed a front plate.

Has anyone successfully used the Lamborghini-supplied parts to install a front or a rear plate?
    2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4 coupe
    2018 Range Rover Sport SVR
    2019 Mercedes AMG C 43 sedan

In Switzerland we have the standard mounting from Italy as the plate size is almost the same. On the frame we have a simple clamping frame as we are able ot swap the plates between two cars

Front License Plate-front_plate-jpg
    16'Huracan Spyder - Blu LeMans

calif

no plate in the front either; dont' have lic plates on any of my 12 actively registered cars.....
    did get pulled over 3 wks ago on the lambo and got written up for 105 in 55 /construction zone, AND no front lic plate....
    now they are actively looking for front plate cause their revenue is down now; less DUI cause of uber, etc. etc....
    cars look terrible with front plates on em... imo...

james R
    so.calif.
    "RGN BULL" plate
    2016 580-2 white