Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 458 to Huracan

458 to Huracan
    Quote Originally Posted by 7os View Post
    Brilliant, thanks for the replies. Proving to be a good choice joining this forum!
    I'm hoping to get as many extras as possible with the money I have to spend. The other car I have been looking at is a 650s.
    Very different again, but I am not one to make quick purchases, so am covering all corners.
    Has anyone bought recently and managed to bag a deal? I am looking used and would like to know what can be bought for the money.
    The 458 could have been an option. The 488 is not, is just a big vacuum cleaner.
    I owned an 12C and driven two times an 650S. They aren't faster than a Huracan. Due to four wheel drive the Huracan is faster from a standstill. From roll they are equal fast. The only advantage of the 650s is the sharper steering.
    Overall the Huracan is the best option.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Klaus sorry. You haven't properly heard a 488. If that's your rendition of a vacuum cleaner I would probably see you using it more than your wife. I'll line up toe to toe in mine with pretty much anything you throw at it. I've been working on that and the TDF for 9 months and the cars are both astonishing. And the 488 base is just the start. It's not a proper comparison to a Huracan at all and the Speciale will blow it out of the water. The Huracan is an easier car to drive like most lambos. Ferrari has a unique way of making you shit your pants while being completely in control. I'm hoping the 580 I ordered today produces a similar dealing. Love the Huracan and the R8 alike but for the track first is Porsche, second is Ferrari and comino up fast is melaren especially with the 675LT. I think I need to start doing some track reviews to show distinctive features of each car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anddddd the 650 eats the Huracan alive in 1/2 mile results by an average of 7-8mph

7os DM me I can find you a really good deal. We just picked up a Verde Mantis almost new for 46 under sticker

well, i came from a new 2014 458 to huracan..though rwd vs awd , the 458 just seems slightly "lesser confidence inspiring" when pushed hard on the roads..happy tail when pushed probably because that's the way ferrari set it up / build it. the huracan, i'm happy to drive it hard each time..i had the H for 5 months now. somehow though the more confident drive it gives, the H just doesn't seem to give me that "i'm special" kind of feeling comparing the 458 when inside the car. the H is well, better in overall car build quality,in-date modern technology.and no doubt it looks more handsome in everyway. am on a wait list for 488, but guess i'll give that up.i feeling more ridiculous to wait 2 years!! i've always had an eye for those mac doors..maybe a 650s next year.. tried 12c before, at least it ain't as tail happy as the 458..

Quote Originally Posted by 1016IND View Post
    Anddddd the 650 eats the Huracan alive in 1/2 mile results by an average of 7-8mph

650 McLaren? This Huracan hasn't been eaten by the 650 458 to Huracan458 to Huracan458 to Huracan

650 Mclaren consistently traps at 172 1/2 mile and the Huracan at maybe 164. I would say that's pretty conclusive. I had higher expectations for it considering the numbers Lamborghini throughs down. Of course there is marginal Hp difference but massive torque difference

7os DM me I can find you a really good deal. We just picked up a Verde Mantis almost new for 46 under sticker

Thanks, but by looking at your location, you are from the U.S. I'm UK based.

I have Uk based dealers as well. Very fair guys that specialize in exotics

Klaus sorry. You haven't properly heard a 488. If that's your rendition of a vacuum cleaner I would probably see you using it more than your wife. I'll line up toe to toe in mine with pretty much anything you throw at it. I've been working on that and the TDF for 9 months and the cars are both astonishing. And the 488 base is just the start. It's not a proper comparison to a Huracan at all and the Speciale will blow it out of the water. The Huracan is an easier car to drive like most lambos. Ferrari has a unique way of making you shit your pants while being completely in control. I'm hoping the 580 I ordered today produces a similar dealing. Love the Huracan and the R8 alike but for the track first is Porsche, second is Ferrari and comino up fast is melaren especially with the 675LT. I think I need to start doing some track reviews to show distinctive features of each car.

I do, i'm divorced haha And it sounds exactly like one.
    Please forget paper results and fake tests, we drive our cars hard here and on real "life" the Huracan eats an 650S at breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by HuracanPerpetrator View Post
    650 McLaren? This Huracan hasn't been eaten by the 650 458 to Huracan458 to Huracan458 to Huracan

Agreed, i raced two so far. Different cars, different drivers, the Huracan is faster.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan