Going under parking gates?

Just wondering if all Lamborghinis like the Huracan or Aventador are low enough to go under most parking gates. Like the ones you see at parking garages that request payment. I saw a pic of a Ferrari F40 going under a parking gate and it easily clears it.

I would say the ability to go under parking gates may be the only thing an exotic got for saving you money. You'll be out a couple hundred thousand dollars, but at least you may never have to pay for $20 parking ever again (as long as there's no parking attendant to stop you).

But are most Lamborghinis low enough to have enough clearance to go under most parking gates? Would you be able to know if you can clear it if you have a hard top or convertible, which would be easier? If nobody was around and you knew you could clear a parking gate, will you just go under and not go through the hassle of finding your wallet and paying? But I was wondering if valet will park your car for free at the front so they can have an exotic displayed in front of their business.

http://i.imgur.com/DCYFUqF.jpg

answer is YES. Can be done... but why?

Again, no, valet don't park your exotics for free just to display. The truth is people go to shopping malls with their exotics and valets parked them there.

And no again, why do you go under the parking gate even if you can, deliberately not paying the fee you should have? This is something that makes super car owners having a bad reputation whom most of us are great guys enjoying our cars. Not saying that anyone did do it, but it should not be done even we can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kelvin256 View Post
    Again, no, valet don't park your exotics for free just to display. The truth is people go to shopping malls with their exotics and valets parked them there.

And no again, why do you go under the parking gate even if you can, deliberately not paying the fee you should have? This is something that makes super car owners having a bad reputation whom most of us are great guys enjoying our cars. Not saying that anyone did do it, but it should not be done even we can

I totally agree! Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by kelvin256 View Post

LoL, I doubt the ability of going under parking gates isn't a major concern for a bad reputation.

Most bad reputation come from jealous people who think you car is a waste of money or just think you want to be a public menace with your crazy fast car. I mean I get there are people out there who want a Lamborghini just to be seen in one and would waste a couple hundred grand for that. But after driving it, I see why this car is $200-500k. It's like having a jet or your own roller coaster and not having to buy one of those for $10 million instead. The Huracan is as close as it gets to having your own roller coaster and more practical too, and probably more economical too in terms of cost and space needed.

I go around parking gates with my motorcycle if I can, and usually the parking garages intend it that way so motorcycles park free since they take up less space. But since I'm on a motorcycle, I don't really need to rely on a $20 parking garage to find a space, usually could find a free spot that only a bike can fit and they're very easy to find in a place like LA which sucks for parking. Which I dunno why more people switch to motorcycles so they can lane split and find easier parking.

My god, if you think by owning a car that is lower than the parking gate can let you to bypass the parking fee and is not a concern of having a bad reputation by the act than you probably have a bad reputation. Cheers