Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Best Looking Huracan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Entombb View Post
    In your opinion what is the best looking huracan? (Exterior color, interior color, wheels, etc.)
    Are modded Huracan's allowed in this conversation?

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Hmm, i see you in a Grigio Titans Huracan SL soonBest Looking Huracan?
    Hahaha - naaaah..... it will always be black for me. Maybe sooner rather than later.... haha

Quote Originally Posted by EVILR View Post
    I agree with TTbear, grigio titan is the best ahahah

Hahahahaha - really, who would have thought THAT???

I prefer the Skittle colors. It screams Lamborghini !

Quote Originally Posted by TTBear View Post
    Hahaha - naaaah..... it will always be black for me. Maybe sooner rather than later.... haha

The Huracan SL will have ext carbon fiber goodies and the black/cf contrast is sick so you cannot go wrong with that

The Huracan SL will have ext carbon fiber goodies and the black/cf contrast is sick so you cannot go wrong with that
    That new forged carbon fibre product will look cool and unique on the next SL.

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    That new forged carbon fibre product will look cool and unique on the next SL.
    Thats an interesting discussion actually. What do you think? Lamborghini will use forged or classic carbon fiber wave for their SL wing?

So true. I cannot wait to see what Lamborghini has in store for the SL. It will be amazing. I am personally hoping that the CF will be forged. It is not exclusive to, but seems to have become de rigeur for Lambos - it would make the SL even more distinct.

Why wait to see what Lamborghini does with Carbon Fiber when you can already do this?......

www.WheelsBoutique.com || 786 249 0127 ext. 2109 || David@WheelsBoutique.com
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / Vorsteiner's Largest Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / 1016 Industries / VF Engineering / DME Tuning / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelsboutique View Post
    Are modded Huracan's allowed in this conversation?
    Yes of course!