Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Lamborghini Huracan Model Year 2016 Product Updates
    Their,we have a actual engineers answer.That speaks for it self...Thanks 1016 IND for the clarification...

Quote Originally Posted by 1016IND View Post
    .... You could have 10,000 RPM max and not gain anything if the engine is not conditioned to be there. ...
    But 1016IND.... You don't really know, for certain, exactly what engineering parameters Lamborgini's world-class engineers have adjusted for 2016, do you?
    So, In the meantime .... I enjoy screaming engines.

Gone. I do. Please read above. I just looked at a 2016 on Wednesday.

Please read what I wrote.

By all means we all do but I answered the question not whether it sounded different at high rpm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    Their,we have a actual engineers answer.That speaks for it self...Thanks 1016 IND for the clarification...
    LOL ... The guys at my local high performance shop have anointed themselves to be called 'engineers', too.
    ..... I'll rely on Lamoborgini's engineering department, thank you very much.

Gone. I do. Please read above. I just looked at a 2016 on Wednesday.

Please read what I wrote.

By all means we all do but I answered the question not whether it sounded different at high rpm

Are you stating that spending less time (i.e. losing 450rpm worth of maximum horsepower) is an advantage?
    Explain ??

Less time? It's a discussion on revolution speed not time. And you aren't spending more time at maximum engine power per the discussion of maximum power at 7250 (jusssst like the R8). After a certain point (7250) an engine calibrated in a certain way will "peak" and any increase in revolution speed above that point will yield less than the peak power. It's not just about that however. As I mentioned there is a complex interaction with engine calibration with transmission calibration and perhaps Lamborghini believes they can achieve their results better by lifting the rpm from 15 to 16.

Lamborghini Huracan Model Year 2016 Product Updates

Rubuntu I work for another Italian OEM Lamborghini Huracan Model Year 2016 Product Updates🏻. I work on this every day with the same suppliers and I know Lamborghini very well. Have a lot of friends there. Pretty sure I have a better grasp than your local tuning shop.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend and their car whether it has 6700 RPM or not Lamborghini Huracan Model Year 2016 Product Updates.

Last edited by 1016IND; 11-14-2015 at 08:48 PM.

2016IND,
    I believe the original query was about reaching speed faster (as in beating another car in a race) ... NOT engine revolution speed.
    It was that other petulant kid who kept denying the raised rpm limit.
    At any rate ..... what is this other famous Italian company you work for?

Ah if that's the case plenty of 16s out there go see for yourselves. Kind of subjective and I doubt either one will have a substantial advantage.

Sorry Gone just as most of you choose to keep your employment private I choose to do the same

.....Sorry Gone just as most of you choose to keep your employment private I choose to do the same.....
    Completely understandable, sir.