Seeing the Spyder for the 1st time

Seeing the Spyder for the 1st time
    My dealer had their reveal last night and I like the transition to the Spyder. I like how they styled the tonneau cover and the way the car looks with the top up.
    Here are a few pics from last night.

Seeing the Spyder for the 1st time-spyder-3-jpgSeeing the Spyder for the 1st time-spyder-jpgSeeing the Spyder for the 1st time-spyder-4-jpgSeeing the Spyder for the 1st time-spyder-8-jpgSeeing the Spyder for the 1st time-spyder-6-jpg

Dave
    '16 GT4
    '15 LP610-4
    2014 R8 V10
    2012 TTRS
    2010 GTR
    2010 GT3
    2009 turbo
    2007 turbo
    etc...

I still got to see the Spyder in person. If it was hardtop it would have been perfect.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Quote Originally Posted by Klauss View Post
    I still got to see the Spyder in person. If it was hardtop it would have been perfect.
    I felt the same way but having seen it in person, I think I can live with the soft top. The styling on the tonneau swayed my decision

Dave
    '16 GT4
    '15 LP610-4
    2014 R8 V10
    2012 TTRS
    2010 GTR
    2010 GT3
    2009 turbo
    2007 turbo
    etc...

Quote Originally Posted by davett View Post
    I felt the same way but having seen it in person, I think I can live with the soft top. The styling on the tonneau swayed my decision
    I agree, of course as stated above hardtop would probably have been ideal but there are some advantages of the softop: less weight, so much easier/cheap to swap in case of damage, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice,but I still like the Coupes better.Can not see engine and heavier /slower than coupe...

I haven't seen anyone on this site say that they have purchased a new Huracan, lately.
    Are any of you guys still looking to purchase one, are you waiting until spring or just plain waiting?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    I haven't seen anyone on this site say that they have purchased a new Huracan, lately.
    Are any of you guys still looking to purchase one, are you waiting until spring or just plain waiting?
    Have a 2016 coupe in Grigio Antares coming in 2 weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by donatella View Post
    Have a 2016 coupe in Grigio Antares coming in 2 weeks...
    That's exciting, and a sharp color. I hope you will fill us in on any little updates they've done for 16'.
    If you don't mind me asking .... How long did it take to receive it from the time you placed the order?

Ordered about mid May, so approximately 6 months. I'll post pics and some commentary when it comes in..