Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red face Get my Huracan tomorrow :P Are there any tricks/tips for a new owner?

Get my Huracan tomorrow :P Are there any tricks/tips for a new owner?
    Well, I can't say I have been as excited over a new car as I am right now

Will be picking up my Verde Mantis LP610 tomorrow.

Wondering if there are any cool tips/tricks that new owners might find handy? Example: Took me months of owning my M5 that you can wind the windows up remotely with the LOCK button on the fob.. Little things like that..

Anything I need to look out for during the run in? Or just things in general? Mine doesn't have the parking sensors/camera, so I am a bit concerned about the ability to park it.. I drove a Huracan recently and found it has some pretty dangerous blind spots as it is.. Parking is stressing me out lol.

Anyway, here's a pic of her :P

Get my Huracan tomorrow :P Are there any tricks/tips for a new owner?-wtf-huracan_edited-1-jpg

Will be chasing some wheels (maybe the forged ones), exhaust and the glass engine cover right away :P

I am on plane right now. About to pick up my Grigio Lynx Huracan. Good questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Evoking View Post
    I am on plane right now. About to pick up my Grigio Lynx Huracan. Good questions!
    I am catching my plane in ~ 7hr :P

wtf,
    Parking?
    Parallel parking a car like this is begging for damage and aggravation, IMO.
    Not every abutting parker will be careful!

Awesome color! Congratulations.

Do not worry about not having the camera or censers,they are very poor quality and do not help. The only cars I have ever owned that was worse to park than the Huracan was my Vipers..The only thing I can tell ya all is be very careful and in tight spaces and backing...As for the little things,just read the owners manual and then just play with everything.It is not hard ,just different and is fun.It took be about a day to learn the stuff...

The H is very high profile,do not let people or devices distract you when driving or parking it...

Congrats! Make sure to post more pics/vids from deliveryGet my Huracan tomorrow :P Are there any tricks/tips for a new owner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Congrats! Make sure to post more pics/vids from deliveryGet my Huracan tomorrow :P Are there any tricks/tips for a new owner?

Well, five minutes into huracan ownership...

Get my Huracan tomorrow :P Are there any tricks/tips for a new owner?-image-jpg
    ($450 and four points off my license for looking at my navigation on my phone cos I hadn't worked out how to use the car Nav yet)

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    Well, five minutes into huracan ownership...

($450 and four points off my license for looking at my navigation on my phone cos I hadn't worked out how to use the car Nav yet)
    Ouch! Well, congrats for not taking a speed ticket, it's almost impossible to go slow in a HGet my Huracan tomorrow :P Are there any tricks/tips for a new owner?
    Post more pics once you'll get homeGet my Huracan tomorrow :P Are there any tricks/tips for a new owner?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Ouch! Well, congrats for not taking a speed ticket, it's almost impossible to go slow in a HGet my Huracan tomorrow :P Are there any tricks/tips for a new owner?
    Post more pics once you'll get homeGet my Huracan tomorrow :P Are there any tricks/tips for a new owner?

Oh yeah it gets up there fast ahah.

So worrying when people get near it. Some homeless guy on a push bike near the mirror while trying to talk to me and I freaked out. Ack..

Another couple of pics