Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Insurance?

What Insurance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    Are you thinking that if you did not cause the accident (or other loss to your vehicle), you are still going to be made 'whole' for any physical loss?
    I am covered if my car falls off my lift, if its vandalized , and if someone hits me that doesn't have enough coverage.
    2015 lp-610
    2015 Porsche GT3
    2010 BMW M6
    2015 Gmc sierra

Quote Originally Posted by 0-60 freak View Post
    I am covered if my car falls off my lift, if its vandalized , and if someone hits me that doesn't have enough coverage.
    There are actually covered a lot of risks for just $85 per month.
    Another example from here: just bought a city car, Fiat 500, insurance isn60 euros per month.

Sent from my 3rd iPhone 6 this year using Tapatalk

I Live in Texas as well, I use state farm.....I give them vin# and price.....never had problem....I only get liability and comprehensive with under insured coverage only.....$85 a month.....basically if I am at fault the its on me.....but I only drive 300 miles a year so I take the gamble full coverage should be 200- 250ish a month
    I use state farm as well. I have full coverage and it runs about $1900 a year.

Quote Originally Posted by breakskeet View Post
    I use state farm as well. I have full coverage and it runs about $1900 a year.
    What Insurance?Thats the price of a month of insurance here. Sick!
    Today i insured my 500, full coverage for a year in todays currency is exactly $1000...

How old are you? I'm 39 with perfect record 2 other cars and of course a home. Our home insurance quoted like $4k per year LOL. Yet I've always paid like $80 per month for Vipers and 911 Turbos. Figure Huracan should be no more than $150 per month. Will keep shopping.

So what happens if the guy who hits you has no insurance at all?

Mine is about 325 a month with a major carrier for the H,however must be a long time customer and have your agent be personally involved to get them to cover you with a Huracan.They never questioned my previous Vipers and ZR1s or now the Turbo S ,but a new Lambo ,yes, I was at the dealer on the phone with the agent and did not but the H until he said yes ,after taking with headquarters. I was a big deal....

Also,must have other DD for them to even consider...

Do Not be cheap with such a expensive car,get full coverage...That show Ins.is no good,to many restrictions....

If you can not afford the the Ins.,do not buy a Lamborghini...

Insurance in western Europe is very expensive. Maybe because of the narrow European streets in the cities?

What Insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by Evoking View Post
    How old are you? I'm 39 with perfect record 2 other cars and of course a home. Our home insurance quoted like $4k per year LOL. Yet I've always paid like $80 per month for Vipers and 911 Turbos. Figure Huracan should be no more than $150 per month. Will keep shopping.
    It has nothinhg to do with age or record here, it's all about the insured value, they only ask you for the car invoice and registration. And thats it.
    Quote Originally Posted by xudaniel1949 View Post
    Insurance in western Europe is very expensive. Maybe because of the narrow European streets in the cities?
    Maybe but still ridiculous high compared to North America.

[QUOTE=Hurricane;9975]It has nothinhg to do with age or record here, it's all about the insured value, they only ask you for the car invoice and registration. And thats it.

Maybe but still ridiculous high compared to North America.

Sent from my 3rd iPhone 6 this year using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

??? Of course age and record comes into play. A 50 yr old with a flawless driving record won't get same rate as an 18 year old with 7 tickets!