Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Real Huracan production numbers
    Quote Originally Posted by ATX View Post
    ......Also, next year (2016 models) the 610-4 production will be cut in half helping price protect it and Lambo is only allowing pre-sold orders vs inventory....
    Nothing like closing that barn door.... after the horses have escaped, lol !!
    They had to cut production to pre-sold only!!
    Overproduction usually means a win/win for new buyers and a haircut for present owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    Nothing like closing that barn door.... after the horses have escaped, lol !!
    They had to cut production to pre-sold only!!
    Overproduction usually means a win/win for new buyers and a haircut for present owners.
    You have no clue what you keep spewing out here...over production means or even is as it's barely been a year.

I love all of your negative posts, brings great value to forum. Not.

Trying to figure out if you're a Ferrari lover or angry Gallardo owner...or potentially one that paid over MSRP for Huracan and is angry.
    2015 - 610-4 - NERO NOCTIS - SOLD

2016 - 580-2 - NERO NOCTIS - ON ORDER

You have no clue what you keep spewing out here...over production means or even is as it's barely been a year.

Trying to figure out if you're a Ferrari lover or angry Gallardo owner...or potentially one that paid over MSRP for Huracan and is angry.
    the H price will drop like a rock!! sooner than later, but who cares, like many have said, just enjoy the car, it never was or will be a good investment, only rarity creates a good investment, and that's NOT the Huracan.

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    the H price will drop like a rock!! sooner than later, but who cares, like many have said, just enjoy the car, it never was or will be a good investment, only rarity creates a good investment, and that's NOT the Huracan.
    Like a rock...LOL. That term is reserved for McLaren's.

Of course cars are not investments--duh. Gotta love forum 'experts'.

I could careless what it drops to as it's just a toy for me. But forums tend to draw a bunch of non-owners that have zero clue and just spit out whatever they think vs. reality. No use trying to rationalize with such people.

You're right one should wait for it to hit $150k (I better go sell mine this weekend--QUICK)...should be next year if one read this forum.

Ahhh, this forum is becoming negative rather than a place for real owners.

Like a rock...LOL. That term is reserved for McLaren's.

Of course cars are not investments--duh. Gotta love forum 'experts'.

I could careless what it drops to as it's just a toy for me. But forums tend to draw a bunch of non-owners that have zero clue and just spit out whatever they think vs. reality. No use trying to rationalize with such people.

You're right one should wait for it to hit $150k (I better go sell mine this weekend--QUICK)...should be next year if one read this forum.

Ahhh, this forum is becoming negative rather than a place for real owners.
    The price has dropped, especially in dubai.

The price will be fine. Just no one can sell for the premium any more

Quote Originally Posted by lambogenie View Post
    The price has dropped, especially in dubai.

The price will be fine. Just no one can sell for the premium any more
    Of course it has--it's a year old. As I've said before, 10%-15% depreciation on an exotic is about right the first few years. No new news there. Yes, there are a few one off cars selling less, some listed for more.

$280k - $28k = $252 is a lower ballpark on AVERAGE Huracan's for sale today.
    Next year take another 10% it could be $230k'ish--nothing usual about that.

For those of us who have bought exotics for many years, this is actually pretty darn good when compared to other brands. For those who have no clue about exotic depreciation, this is probably scary and they should not enter this expensive hobby.

A buddy of mine just sold his 2014 458 and lost $60k---see what I'm talking about.

Lol, I was wondering the same thing for a long time. Good commentary btw.

Of course it has--it's a year old. As I've said before, 10%-15% depreciation on an exotic is about right the first few years. No new news there. Yes, there are a few one off cars selling less, some listed for more.

$280k - $28k = $252 is a lower ballpark on AVERAGE Huracan's for sale today.
    Next year take another 10% it could be $230k'ish--nothing usual about that.

For those of us who have bought exotics for many years, this is actually pretty darn good when compared to other brands. For those who have no clue about exotic depreciation, this is probably scary and they should not enter this expensive hobby.

A buddy of mine just sold his 2014 458 and lost $60k---see what I'm talking about.
    The main reason is over supply.

Dealer has cars sitting, 2015's and has to get rid of them before 2016 models

Quote Originally Posted by lambogenie View Post
    The main reason is over supply.

Dealer has cars sitting, 2015's and has to get rid of them before 2016 models
    Dubai is a terrible place to try and compare world markets as exotics are a dime a dozen there. Ferrari dealers have 'car's sitting' but you would never know. They play games. The reverse side of that coin is McLaren who literally cannot get rid of their cars.

Lambo built every car they could, 2016 will be diversified. This car was the first year production and I think Lambo did an amazing job. As someone else said go buy one if you want a great deal.

I standby my depreciation comments (for the US) and they are on target. Dubai all bets are off on all brands...god forbid the Mclaren or Ferrari market there.

Yes Sireee .... Some here sure do sound like they've been around the block in the exotic car biz.
    Wow, if only I could have been purchasing cars for as many years as some of the dilettantes.... I too, might one day drive a vehicle such as this ! lol.
    Caution: falling rock zone;being angry won't make it better.