Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The new Ford GT  and lexus lfa  over priced?
    Quote Originally Posted by 15HURACAN1 View Post
    LFA not liking and the Ford GT looks good ,but no way will I pay that kind of money for a 6 Cylinder,Twin Turbo V8 yes...Ford screwed up putting a 6 Cy.in that car..I still like the Lamos better as they are Lamborghini's and and a Ford GT is still a Ford. I do like my Turbo S and it hauls axxx,but it is a 6 and deep down I have a issues with that,but it is not 400 Large...
    I am hoping they just did the 6 to show how "green" they are and then once the hype dies down they bring the production version out with a V8. Ford should remember what happened to the Jaguar XJ220.

like the GT styling, but even with a v8, no ford is worth 400k

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    like the GT styling, but even with a v8, no ford is worth 400k
    2005 Ford GT (base price was between 130,000 to140,000 USD) now is worth 260,000 to 300,000 USD, which is way over 300,000 CAD. It will be interesting to see how this new Ford GT is going to retain value?

If it weren't for eco boost, V6, and pricing the GT would be an all around win. Imagine taking a 1/2 million dollar car to an average Ford dealer for service? This model should make first Gen cars continue to climb. Heritage editions will likely be million dollar auction cars in the next decade.
    Maserati Granturismo Sport
    SRT Viper GTS
    Infiniti QX80