Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile The new Ford GT and lexus lfa over priced?

The new Ford GT  and lexus lfa  over priced?
    The new Ford GT  and lexus lfa  over priced?-ford-gt-2015-detroit-auto-front-quarter-close-crop-jpgThe new Ford GT  and lexus lfa  over priced?-lexus_lf-a_523d1c5a90d37-jpg

Both cars are listed around 400 Thousand dollars. Considering the performance, exterior design and brand exclusivity, Would you consider picking either of these two cars over a Lamborghini ? and would you consider them as supercars? thanks!

I like 95% of the GT's design but not impressed with a V6. The other car, pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Exotica Motorsports View Post
    I like 95% of the GT's design but not impressed with a V6. The other car, pass.
    Exactly, my thoughts are the same.

Well. I already have my name in for a GT. my dealer is only getting 2 and another one is a buddy of mine. So I would take a GT over say a Huracan. Now if it was between an Aventador then that's where I'm stuck. But I think the GT is much much more exclusive than any Lamborghini besides the SV and 50th. You just won't see any.
    2015 Lamborghini Huracan LP-610
    2011 Ferrari California (SOLD)
    1954 Corvette

I don't know what's going to happen on future value as well since it is $400k and not $150k like the old one. My friend bought an '05 for $7k under sticker and now it's worth $100k over. He said he would have bought ten of them had he known that. That car was under-priced though, I don't know what the market will think on $400k.

Bob Tasca III...Tasca Ford said: most of the people who are on these lists for the new GT have zero chance of ever actually getting it.
    It's the same old song of being on the phantom dealer's list.

Don't hate me, but moe and more I look at Ford's picture I don't like anything about it (exterior/interior/powertrain).
    That doesn't mean if I see one, tete a tete, I'd change my mind...

Side note; Ford finally learned how to milk it. Nothing wrong with that.

2005 Ford GT have V8 supercharged engine , the new one is powered by a Twin turbo V6, Ford has gone environmental. $ 400 000 base price. Really!?

Both are supercars and both are overpriced. The LFA is one of the best sounding cars. I do not dig the new FGT however, a Ford supercar should be V8. Period.

LFA not liking and the Ford GT looks good ,but no way will I pay that kind of money for a 6 Cylinder,Twin Turbo V8 yes...Ford screwed up putting a 6 Cy.in that car..I still like the Lamos better as they are Lamborghini's and and a Ford GT is still a Ford. I do like my Turbo S and it hauls axxx,but it is a 6 and deep down I have a issues with that,but it is not 400 Large...