Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Huracan - 2 cars to choose from?

Huracan - 2 cars to choose from?
    Will be trading in my 2014 Gallardo next week.
    2 cars to choose from:

1. Color (Nero Noctis vs Nero Serapis)
    2. Magneto Suspension (Nero Noctis - Nero Serapis +)
    3. Alcantara Seats (Nero Noctis - Nero Serapis +)
    4. Sports Exhaust (Nero Notis + Nero Serapis -)

My concern is the Metalic look with the Serapis.
    I have an S600 with the "Onyx Black" finish and the car never looks "shiny black". Looks like a dirty black car all the time.
    However, the metalic particles in the Onyx is actually brown or gold in color. The Serapis particles look more silver (this might help a little).

Then of course there is the Magneto Suspension (I am not sure if this will make a big difference in the ride as a daily driver... I will test drive both next week... not sure if I will be able to notice a difference)

Alcantara seats are so much more comfortable than leather seats.

I am not sure I will like the Sports Exhaust. The regular exhaust is already aggressive enough for me. (I will compare the 2 next week... maybe I will do a quick video comparing the regular vs sport exhaust)

Your thoughts? Especially regarding the paint color...
    tx

I would choose Nero Noctis, but it's a personal choice. Strictly as color.

Quote Originally Posted by sinequanon View Post
    Then of course there is the Magneto Suspension (I am not sure if this will make a big difference in the ride as a daily driver... I will test drive both next week... not sure if I will be able to notice a difference)
    IMO this is the deciding factor...Magneto makes the biggest difference as a DD. Based on everything I would opt for the car that has Magneto solely for that reason.

Damn...
    Agree.
    Need the Nero Noctis with Magneto Suspension.

But also need a Huracan NOW....
    Will post what I decide on....
    And the difference in the Exhaust note and the Ride....
    Color side by side also...

Damn...
    Agree.

I agree with Ferruccio, the mag is a must. Period.

I have the Metallic Black (Serapis /I think) and love the color.I does not look dirty,of course when clean.I have Magneto Suspension,Steering and Lift.No Racing Exhaust.I mean the car is loud as it is and is Insane fast,just like it comes..

Drives excellent as DD and go to Corsa and go racing,worth the $$$$ for the Mag.Susp....

I drove magnet and non-magnet .... I could not tell any difference, whatsoever.
    I think I have read numerous times that the magnetic suspension is only useful for track work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubuntu View Post
    I drove magnet and non-magnet .... I could not tell any difference, whatsoever.
    I think I have read numerous times that the magnetic suspension is only useful for track work.
    Sorry but I politely, although STRONGLY disagree having driven both and discussed with other owners in depth. How long and where did you drive, which driving modes did you use? The statement of "...only useful for track work" is completely false.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferruccio View Post
    Sorry but I politely, although STRONGLY disagree having driven both and discussed with other owners in depth. How long and where did you drive, which driving modes did you use? The statement of "...only useful for track work" is completely false.

Magnetorheological Damper System developed by the Delphi Automotive Corporation (under GM).
    It's a shame that Corvette's Marketing Manager John Fitzpatrick and Corvette Product Manager Harlan Charles obviously don't seem to concur with you on this matter.
    Because, both have stated that Magnetic Selective Ride Controlâ„¢ (same as that employed in the Huracan under license) is "not a big issue nor a deal breaker" when the cars are not used for competition driving.

Damn...
    Agree.

What have you choosed?