warning light when put on Novitec lowering springs, anybody else have that issue?

warning light when put on Novitec lowering springs, anybody else have that issue?
    My local shop put on the Novitec magnetic springs this week and we're getting a warning light for Magnetic ride. Did anybody else get this, and any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by rbenigar View Post
    My local shop put on the Novitec magnetic springs this week and we're getting a warning light for Magnetic ride. Did anybody else get this, and any advice?
    I had the same set installed on mine before GoldRush Rally. Drove around 3200 miles and haven't had a single problem.

No issues on mine and the dealer did the installed and actually exceeded Novitec's recommended ride height. So I drove it for about a week with the front too low and still no warnings. I have since had it fixed:

When it was slammed (dealer didn't lower the rear enough originally)
    Attached Images Attached Images warning light when put on Novitec lowering springs, anybody else have that issue?-20150614_100956-2-jpg warning light when put on Novitec lowering springs, anybody else have that issue?-20150614_100857-2-jpg warning light when put on Novitec lowering springs, anybody else have that issue?-20150614_100821-2-jpg 

2015 Lamborghini Huracan
    2015 Mercedes Benz AMG GTS
    2012 Ferrari FF
    2012 Audi R8 V10
    2012 Mercedes Benz C63 Black Series

Quote Originally Posted by rbenigar View Post
    Have the shop check the connections at the plug. It can be a it the tricky and they might of pulled a pin out of the plug. It shouldn't trip anything

Mitch Sanders
    Famous Autosports
    Service | Maintenance | Performance | Customization | Body and Paint | Audio/Video
    7760 Deering Avenue
    Canoga Park, CA 91304
    (818) 341-2786
    (818) 341-9031 fax
    mitch@famousautosports.com
    www.famousautosports.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lambo Mitch View Post
    Have the shop check the connections at the plug. It can be a it the tricky and they might of pulled a pin out of the plug. It shouldn't trip anything
    This should be an easy fix and considering three members installed them without any errors it's very possible that this might be the case. Thanks Mitch for chiming in!