Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Test Drove a Huracan and Aventador today! Here are my thoughts.
    Quote Originally Posted by FRONZILLA View Post
    Thank you! Does anybody possibly know if there will be any changes to the upcoming 2016 model? Obviously they did an amazing job with the 2015 and there are no problems that I know of, but I remember when the Gallardo got released in 2004 they made a ton of changes the following year.
    Esentially you'll get more options you can choose, lets hope the full int carbon fiber package and carbon fiber bucket seats will be available. In June the complete list should be available.

Great, please keep me updated if you find out any more info! I will most likely be ordering mine in June anyways.

Put it this way i drove a porsche 991 GTS yesterday and made me appreciate what the huracan is about. Its from another planet. The power, gearbox, race exhaust, traction, the list is endless. Porsche was nice but the lambo next level altogether

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
    Put it this way i drove a porsche 991 GTS yesterday and made me appreciate what the huracan is about. Its from another planet. The power, gearbox, race exhaust, traction, the list is endless. Porsche was nice but the lambo next level altogether
    Of course--GTS is a joke. GT3 is a different story. But there is a reason why Huracan is $150k+ more than GTS (seriously...GTS LOL).
    2015 - 610-4 - NERO NOCTIS - SOLD

2016 - 580-2 - NERO NOCTIS - ON ORDER

Quote Originally Posted by FRONZILLA View Post
    Great, please keep me updated if you find out any more info! I will most likely be ordering mine in June anyways.
    The new options will be available at the beginning of June.
    2015 Verde Mantis Lamborghini Huracan

Great, thank you! I'm excited to see what possible new options might be available.

HAHA,
    you are hooked up!,

Very-very looking forward test driving one soon!

First of all, great review. My thoughts exactly. I want to love the Aventador so badly but every time I drive it I appreciate my Huracan that much more. It's a giant tech leap forward for Lamborghini.

Secondly, you can get more than $14K off of a NEW car. If you can't then PM me and I will hook you up.

Lastly, I know this may draw some unwanted hate here-lol! My McLaren 650S Spider is BY FAR the most fun car I have ever driven. Trade that 458 "wine and cheese" car!-LOL! Just teasing you...sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMikeAtl View Post
    First of all, great review. My thoughts exactly. I want to love the Aventador so badly but every time I drive it I appreciate my Huracan that much more. It's a giant tech leap forward for Lamborghini.

Secondly, you can get more than $14K off of a NEW car. If you can't then PM me and I will hook you up.

Lastly, I know this may draw some unwanted hate here-lol! My McLaren 650S Spider is BY FAR the most fun car I have ever driven. Trade that 458 "wine and cheese" car!-LOL! Just teasing you...sort of.
    I agree that the Aventador sounds more menacing due to it's V12 but as you mentioned the tech wise is far behind the H. Still, for me the big no-no is actually the weight of the Vent, it's a heavy car, this is why i prefer the H; in fact this is why i also liked the G better than the Murcie.