Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Sold The Huracan for a 911 turbo s
    ADV wheels, techart suspensions, awe exhaust, tint, trim pieces painted, clear side markers, radar with laser jammers...crappy cell phone pics
    Attached Images Attached Images Sold The Huracan for a 911 turbo s-porsche1-jpg Sold The Huracan for a 911 turbo s-porsche2-jpg 

Well okay enjoy it. But Porsche is no Huracan in the looks dept (not even close just being honest).

Glad you're happy with your 911, but have a feeling you will sell it in 6 months...I'm taking bets.

Get on the GT3 ('16) or RS list NOW. That is a car you will have fun with after the TTs.

Jump on Rennlist good group over there--GT3 forum is VERY active.
    2015 - 610-4 - NERO NOCTIS - SOLD

2016 - 580-2 - NERO NOCTIS - ON ORDER

It looks good, nice touch on the ADV.1 wheels

Still, such a different league than the Huracan. ATX is right, maybe in couple of months you'll come back to Lambo

it's true dealership can really ruin customer's wish and loyalty..

I believe lots of car owners have experienced this as well.

congrats on your 991 turbo s, I think it's as great as well, as long as it tick your boxes..
    enjoy!

That is the best looking Turbo S I have ever seen and I own two of them.....

No Stress,4x4 Suv and Turbo S for transports and Huracan for the serious fun....That is what I do....

Quote Originally Posted by ATX View Post
    Well okay enjoy it. But Porsche is no Huracan in the looks dept (not even close just being honest).

Glad you're happy with your 911, but have a feeling you will sell it in 6 months...I'm taking bets.

Get on the GT3 ('16) or RS list NOW. That is a car you will have fun with after the TTs.

Jump on Rennlist good group over there--GT3 forum is VERY active.
    Never said the Turbo S looked better than Huracan. Its not always about looks. If I wanted to look at something, I'd get an Aventador or something at that level to sit in the garage and drive once a month. Will check out rennlist. Thanks

Thanks 15Huracan1